Chapter 6: Family Reunion

Saru is dragging Iscor behind her. He is very tried after the punishment session, so she's walking to the village, dragging his weary ass behind her. Finally, after walking several hours through the scorching sun, they finally arrive at the village. The haze is gone now, and the houses are in a more habitable state. A few of the monsters stalk up to them, and blood bath stands up and growls. They stop for a moment, before they slowly inch their way closer.

"H-Hey you two how are you?"

"We're good."

     Bloodbath huffs dismissively. He shoves past them and marches into the village. He spots the large house built closest to the oasis. He growls and knocks on the door of it. The door open, revealing a Nerscylla who instantly pales upon the sight of Bloodbath. She steps aside as he steps into the house, and sees a golden dragon sitting on a sort of throne.

"So you molted."

She smiles and nods.

"Indeed I did. It's good to see you."

Bloodbath huffs, scratching at his twisted horn. The newly molted Mava stares at the twisted.

"You know, I wanted to know what happened to your horn and tail."

"During the raid that destroyed the village the first time, and Order soldier cut off my horn and part of my club, and let me go, just to make me suffer a bit longer I guess. I met him awhile back, and nearly killed him. The fucker bred with someone, and now there's another crazy Order fanatic running around."

He huffs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"And then I come here, after reuniting with my childhood lover, to find that someone brought some people back to life, not giving a fuck about those who may have survived."

Mana winces as Bloodbath stares her down.

"I know I pulled a dick move there. And I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone would have survived given the ferocity of the attack."

Bloodbath sighs, calming down slightly. He smiles slightly.

"It's fine. I'm surprise I didn't die from infection or something. Or from blood loss."

She nods again, but then frowns.

"Your mother has been waiting for you. She has been quite distraught that she wasn't able to talk to you last time. She said she'd be waiting by the fountain. Also, tell your girlfriend that her parents are there too."

Bloodbath nods slightly.

"And Mava."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for holding up your end of the deal."

He quietly leaves the house, and walks down to the village square. Most of the other monsters eye him carefully as he passes them. He rolls his eyes, but he understands why. He yawns as he approaches the fountain. He then spots his mother, sitting at the fountain.

Like all of the revived monsters, she has a small cloud of purple mist floating around her body, especially around her face. He scales are of a pinkish purple hue, and her eyes glow red. Next to her, are two dragon zombies. All three of them look nervous, and as Bloodbath stares, he feels Saru gently brush up against him. He looks at her and smiles slightly.

The three women turn to see their Deviant children. They gasp as they get a proper look at Bloodbath's twisted horn and unbalanced tail. His mother stands and slowly walks towards him. He stares at the ground as she gently runs her hands of the gnarled and twisted horn, before cupping his face and raising his head. She stares into his pink eyes, before

"Oh my baby."

She spills him into a hug. Bloodbath is surprised, and his arms slowly rise up and wrap around his mother. Tears starts to fall and he starts to sob. Saru smiles as he clutches onto his mother, solving into her shoulder. Her mothers hug her and they have a tearful reunion. Her parents kept on babbling over and over on how their most precious treasure was home.

     But a sudden explosion rocks the village. Bloodbath releases his mother and rushes to the area where the explosion occurred. When he gets there, one of the village guards flies past him and crashed into a pillar. She coughs up blood. He stops and tosses her a Mega Potion. He then turns and glares into the flames. Something is fired at him, and he spins around and knocks it away with his tail. Or well he tries to, but it explodes.

He snarls in pain as the molten drops of what seems to be metal sizzled against his flesh. He flicks the droplets away. When he hears a loud footfall, he turns around. Stepping out of the smoke cloud was a massive Glavenus.

She was larger than Saru. In more ways than one. Her breasts were massive, and her hips almost twice as wide as Saru's. It seems like she's enraged, yet Bloodbath spots her deeper shade of red, and the spikes on her back were constantly glowing. Her gaze fixed on Bloodbath, and she licks her lips.

"Hellblade Glavenus."

She just grins.

"Found you. My mate."

"What?"