Chapter 7: Mess not with Deviljho mate

Bloodbath and the Hellblade Glavenus circle each other, their tales swinging wildly. He growls as he scratches at the ground. He did not like his options. He could fight, but even if she wielded flames, she had a SWORD tail. He has bad memories with swords. Specifically, the one that cut off his horn and part of his tail club.

"I ain't no ones mate except Saru's."

"Damn right!"

        The Hellblade growls as she slowly begins to inch closer to Iscor. He notices and leaps forth. He knocks her over, then lifts her over his head and slams her into the ground. And as she tries to get back up, he whirls around and his gnarled didn't did his tail clubs smashes into her side, knocking her back into the sand. He begins to burrow, and rapidly re-emerges and corkscrews again tuer hard armor. She flies through the air and lands with a heavy crunch.

"Oooooooh. That sounded like it hurt."

The Hellblade gets back you and growls, before she raises her tail to her mouth, and quickly begins sharpening. Bloodbath rushes to stop her, but she finishes and swings at him. He dodges out of the way. As soon as the tail hits the sand, a large explosion occurs.

"Damn. I forgot about the blast powder. Aren't I an idiot. Gotta avoid her tail and keep an eye out for blast powder."

      He leaps to the side again, before he charges and spins, bashing his into her face, knocking a few teeth loose. He slams his head into her stomach, and they go up the dune and start exchange blows as they roll down the sand dune. He kicks her away and growls as blood drips from a few scratches he got form her flaws and tail. She leaps at him, only for a beam of dragon energy to slam into her and knock her over.

       Saru tears down from the crest of the hill, before leaping into the air and biting down on the Hellblade's shoulder. The Deviant Glavenus roars un pain and they both go down, thrashing and kicking at each other. Blasts of dragon, blast and fire roar as Bloodbath stares at the deadly cat fight going on in front of him. Saru pulls out her whip, and tied the Hellblade's legs, before pulling them out form underneath her and dragging her towards her. She steps on her chest as she attempts to stab Saru, but she smacks the blade away, and ties it to her back. She thrashes and screams, but pales when Saru pulls out another whip.

"Now I'm going to make you call me mommy for daring to take Iscor away from us like he is some cheap possession."

"I'll leave it to you then."

Iscor then crawls back up the dune and crawls back into the vulajge where his mother dites on him and bandages his wounds. Soon, moans of pain and pleasure echo form the other side.

"I wonder where that dominatrix side of her came from."

The two dragon mothers glance in between one another, blush and giggle sheepishly.

"It was you wasn't it?"

They nod.

"I hate you. My pelvis hates you so much. My hands thank you. But the rest of my body damns you to the depths of hell."

      He then flops onto the floor and starts to snore. His mother picks him up, and waddles back to their home. And the dragon couple go to get their daughter. And to stop her from breaking the Hellblade too much