Chapter 4: The Pyramid (lemon)

Bloodbath and Saru are curled up around one another, sleeping soundly. Suddenly, the ground begins to shake. They wake up and look around. Saru frowns.

"Earthquake?"

"No. Too erratic. Something else."

Bloodbath then steps out of the cave, and sees something rising form the sands. He growls.

"Pyramid!"

Saru rushes out and stares at it.

"That's means... treasure!"

"You like treasure... a bit too much."

"Well, I was raised by dragons."

"Right. Let's just check it out. I don't want some Mummies to start trying to take my cacti."

They jump to the ground. They then slowly march to the pyramid. Soon, they arrive at the pyramid. They find the entrance, and see a Sphinx prowling around at the entrance. But somethings off. Her movement is strange.

"Knew it. This was taken over by an Apophis."

He shoves his hand into the ground, before tossing a rock at the back of the Sphinx's head, knocking her out. They then sneak into the pyramid. The halls a dimly lit by dying torches. Bloodbath sniffs the air, his eyes darting around. He growls.

"A strong smell of Apophis that way. Be careful."

Saru nods, gulping nervously. They continue through the pyramid, dodging Anubis and Mummies. As well as a sandstorm or two. Finally they arrive at their destination. A large doorway, and Bloodbath could smell it. The lust. There were a lot of mamono in there.

"Ready for some action?"

She cracks her knuckles, and they pretend to carefully walk into the room. They look around cautiously, before walking in. As soon as they did, a heavy iron gate slammed over the doorway.

"That was unexpected."

"Well. Well. Well. A Diablos and a Savage Deviljho. Very interesting. I think you'll make the perfect attack dogs.l

Purple flames ignite in the once dormant torches, revealing many, many more monster girls than expected. Bloodbath pales.

"That's alot of sluts."

"Well that's not very nice. Well, it doesn't matter. You will become my slaves."

"Says the fuck who?!"

"Says me! I am the ruler of this pyramid, and you will become my slaves!"

"You sound more like a spoiled bitch."

        The monster girls then pile on them,  yet they fight back, throwing sand worms onto mummies, the king mummies into other mummies. Basically, they were kicking ass. Finally, they were done. A bit battered, but were still very much alive and not mind controlled. They turn to the Apophis, who's cowering  behind the unconscious Pharaoh. Saru stomps you to her, and growls, exhaling a small amount of dragon energy.

"Never. Threaten. My. Love. Got it?"

The Apophis nods. Saru grins and walks to the side and picks up a few golden trinkets, and large sack of gold coins.

"Let's go, sweetie."

      Slightly terrified, Bloodbath follows. They slowly make their way back out of the pyramid. They pass by the still knocked out Sphinx. But once they return to the cave, Saru gingerly puts down her new treasure, and slowly turns towards Bloodbath, who's chewing on some leftover cactus. Seeing him fight like that, with such power, speed and agility, made her silenced lust flare again. But this time, she couldn't quell it.