The kidnapping pt.2

2020

Julie and the boys were practicing while Flynn was watching when all of a sudden, a bright pink light started shining in the middle of the room and then an odd looking girl with long white hair appeared.

Everyone looks freaked out. Who are you!? Julie screams. Are you a ghost? Reggie asks. She can't be a ghost, I can see her. Flynn says. My name is Anna, and to answer your question im not a ghost, im just a boring old human.

Ok but why are you here? Julie asks. I'm here to take you all somewhere.

Where? Luke asks. Somewhere. Uhh i think we're good. Alex says. Guess you boys don't want to see your parents then. Our parents? Luke questions.

Yes your parents, I have them. Why-. I cut Luke off. Not like that, I brought them so that they can see you. Oh. he says quietly. Well do you wanna come now? But you don't have choice because im taking you whether you like it or not. Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Alex says. They all nod their heads in agreement.

I start shining my light and in second we're all back in the theater. Wow. Who are you? All the families ask. Im Julie. And im Flynn. Just to let you know they can't see the guys yet, but ill make that happen soon. Okay. Julie says.

AN/ Sorry for the short update but i have a lot of things going on right now but i will try to update as much possible~😗✌🏾