02

After that last message from atsumu, Sakusa never got another one. He assumed he's probably just busy he is a singer after all but when an entire month passed he got worried.

So, that's how he ended up back in the same bar they met at, hoping to see the familiar face somewhere in the crowd.

"Hey hey hey!!!! Tsumu tsumu guess what!!!" Someone said, the familiar name catching his attention. Looking over he saw a tall guy standing by atsumu, he looked like an owl.

"What is is bo? Let me guess, you still haven't asked Akaashi out? Where's Hinata? btw I bet he'd love to hear this." Atsumu replied to him.

Atsumu looked around the bar, catching Sakusa's eye and smiling, he said something to this friend bo(?) that he couldn't make out but he then saw Atsumu walking over to him.

"Odd seeing you here it's been a..while" Atsumu said as he reached Sakusa, "yeah uh I was gonna text you but you seemed busy, I know your a singer and all and-"

"It's fine omi, I was busy. My manager had be go on this stupid tour I never wanted to go one. I was gone for a month, I was gonna text you but I didn't want you to get the wrong idea if I suddenly didn't reply back" Sakusa smiled at him

"So omi omi, what brings you here this time?"

"What do you think Miya? It's a bar isn't it?" Sakusa said, sarcasm laced in his voice. Atsumu just rolled his eyes and sat down by him.

"Hey tsum tsum whos this" said someone who looked like an actual orange "oh this is o- Sakusa, we met a month ago. Sakusa this is Hinata, then I have a friend Bokuto around here somewhere."

Hinata smiled at Sakusa and shook his hand
"Hi Sakusa, it's nice to meet you!"

"HEY HEY HEY!!! HINATA GUESS WHAT" a loud voice spoke as it walked over to us "what is it bokuto?" Hinata replied to the other

"I asked Akaashi out finally!! He's here right now actually AGAASHI AGAASHI COME HERE!!" He yelled and then, yet another person walked over to them. They all gave introductions and sat down together.

Lots of people where surrounding him, the bokuto one was loud and it spiked his anxiety even more. He could see atsumu looking at him from the corner of his eye, he was saying something but he couldn't make it out "I'm- im gonna be right back" Sakusa said as he ran out of the bar.

Breath caught in his throat, he leaned against the wall of the bar and breathed in at an attempt to gain back his senses. After a little while he felt a hand on his shoulder, out of reflex he pushed the hand away and backed up only to see atsumu looking at him confused and shocked at the same time.

"Omi are you okay?" Atsumu said as he kept his distance from Sakusa. With a slight nod he said "y-yeah I'm fine all fine"'

Atsumu just rolled his eyes and walked closer to his friend "Omi" he said quietly as he wrapped an arm around him. Hugging him back, Sakusa just let quiet sobs escape his mouth.
"I'm sorry there- there was a lot of people, a lot of talking and I don't I don't take those things well" atsumu hummed in response and caressed his back. "Wanna get out of here? I don't have to perform tonight due to some voice strain, I can drop you off at your place"

Sakusa nodded in response and they made their way to Sakusa place.