03

Waking up to quiet little snores by him, Sakusa stretched out only to be held down by another persons body weight. Looking at his chest he saw Atsumu curled up all over him, usually he'd throw him off in an instant but he couldn't bring himself to. Brushing Atsumu's hair out of his face, he cupped the sides of his face and smiled. His eyes had shined in a million different ways, the more he got a closer look to him he could see some freckles spread all over his cheeks and bridge of his nose.

Before he could stop himself, he let his lips brush over Atsumu's forehead. Pulling back right away he blushed in embarrassment as he saw the familiar eyes opened and looking up at him.

"Affectionate today aren't we Omi?" Atsumu said with a sleepy but rather adorable voice. Sakusa rolled his eyes playfully and pulled Atsumu closer to him. He could feel the others breath against his chest and feel the way his chest rose and fell against him. Giggling below him, Atsumu made his way so that he was now laying on top of Sakusa's stomach and looking up at him with his beautiful eyes.

"You have very pretty eyes tsumu" Sakusa said to him as he admired Atsumu's face once again. It was now Atsumu'a turn to blush in embarrassment. Thinking on it, Sakusa didn't actually remember anything at all from last night. He knows he didn't get drunk or anything, blacked out maybe?

"Hey tsumu, what happened last night?"

"Oh well we where at the bar and ya had a panic attack so I brought ya home, I was gonna leave but ya insisted I stay with ya so here we are. I can leave if ya want me to."

Sakusa shook his head rather harshly as he said no, "no tsumu it's okay don't leave, how about I make you breakfast is that okay? Or are you gonna hold me to my death here as you cuddle me for the rest my aching years?" Sakusa replied sarcastically. In response to that, Atsumu cuddled closer to Sakusa for a minute then he got up and went to the bathroom, making sure he made a dramatic leave, he shook his hips and left.

Sakusa just rolled off his bed and made his way to the kitchen to make breakfast. He put some music on as Atsumu came back from the bathroom. Looking at Atsumu he smiled when he saw the other walking towards him with a smile all over his face.

"Lemme pick a song Omi-Omi" picking up the phone he choose a song and put the phone back down as the music began.

"I'm going back to 505, if it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive, in my imagination your waiting lying on your side, with your hands between your thighs" the music started, atsumu walked over to Sakusa more and put his arms around him as he forced Sakusa to look at him.

"Stop and wait a sec, when you look at me like that my darling what did you expect?" Atsumu started singing along to the music and all that went through Sakusa's head was how badly he wanted to pin him against the wall and kiss him.

"I probably still adore you with your hands around my neck, or I did last time I checked" Atsumu continued with his singing, but as he did he let his hands roam all over Sakusa's body. Sakusa had to hold his breath or else he'd probably pass out from gay panic right then and there. Atsumu didn't seem fazed, he had less sparkle in his eyes, instead they held a sort of lust and want.

"Not shy of a spark, the knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark. Frightened by the bite though it's no harsher than the bark, middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start" Sakusa was slightly taller than Atsumu, he didn't really notice it till atsumu was partly looking up at him and leaning in. He'd blocked out most the song at this point and was more focused on where Atsumu's hands had been placed, so when the song stopped and Atsumu and Sakusa's breathing could be heard, he panicked a little and stepped away from Atsumu.

"Flustered Omi?" Atsumu said as he sat down at the dining table, Sakusa just yet again rolled his eyes and finished making breakfast for the two as they got caught in random conversations.

Note:
I've been really wanting to put this song into one of my stories for a while just never knew where it would fit. How I perceive this song is a sort of, breakup type of song. The song seems sexual in a sense, but he also calls out being broken up about having to break up with someone. Its mentions in the song "I crumble completely when you cry, it seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye" this says to me that the person is struggling with this breakup, and actually going through with it seeing the other cry was heartbreaking but it needed to be done. The relationship seemed to have its "ups and downs" when it says their greeted again with goodbye, might be hinting that they've broken up before. The reason I put this song is for foreshadowing, it will become important later and make more sense, but for now you can think of it as a happy or sexual feeling between atsumu and sakusa.