New year

It's been about 2 years since I have been in love with Billie she's gotten a little bit better at her anger issues and she's been forcing herself on me lately.

B: Yo baby come on where going to be late!
Y:Shut up I'm coming!!

It went silent and when I turned to the door she was right there with her jaw clenched and she was red and grabbed my neck "listen here.don't tell me to shut up or you'll regret it!" I stared at her eyes and smiled softly she looked at me confused and mad "DO YOU UNDERSTAND??!!" I felt a pain on my stomach "y-yes!" I ran past her and fell right by the door and I kicked again "COME ON." I got up and got in the car and just cried I didn't realize that Billie was staring at me I heard the car start and wiped my eyes and looked up to see a annoyed Billie we sat in silence as she drove off "Hay y/n?" Billie said as she parked "hm..." Billie was finna give me a kiss and i flenched and she hugged me "I'm sorry can we just go in?..."mhm..." I replied and we got out I had a strange feeling and it started when billie was out of my eye sight she was behind me and I had the same feeling like every time before Billie did something horrible to me or someone else and it got worse the more I couldn't see Billie I turned around quick to to see Billie on her phone she stopped and looked up at me "Yes?" She said confused I had a feeling to duck and I did I saw Billie hand reach out "Yo are you ok!?" "Somethings not right Billie!" "What?..." "Billie I don't want to go in!!!"
B: walk y/n
Y:NO I DON'T WANT TO SOMETHINGS WRONG!!
B: walk.y/n.
Y:N-
I stopped and realized Billie was the problem I stared at her not moving I ran into the house to see my friends and I ran to them and hugged them tight
Y/n/f: Hay!!!
Y/n:sup
B:dont run off like that!
Y:sorry.
*Billies pov*
Y/n frienda dragged her away and it got crowed and i wanted to spend the new year with her. I saw her go in the bathroom and i ran in to see her throwing up "Hay you ok?!!!"
"They tried to drug me" she said in a blank face "its 11:36 wanna go upstairs??" "ig.." i ran upstairs and shoved y/n in the room and i kissed her while hugging her we didn't say anything and we just kissed each other while taking are clothes off and i didn't waste no time and shoved myself in her. "Your so tight."
She smiled and grabbed the sheets and i just went fast and pumped in & out while hearing the gushing sound i smiled and threw my head back and ponded harder she yelled my name and went hella fast when she heard the count down 30!,29!,28!,Im close billie!27,26,Same...25,24,BILLIE WAIT SLOW DOWN!!! 23,i-i cant you feel to good! 22!,21!,20!,19,!18!,17!,16!,15!,14,13!,11!,10!!,9!! Ready mama! 8!!, YES BILLIE JUST STOP PLS!!! 7!!,6!!!,5!!!,4!!!,3!!!,2!!!,1!!! I felt a warm liquid drool down my leg as mine shot in y/n. "You just had my kids!" i say as i crash down on to her chest i went down and my tongue cleaned y/n we sat in shock as me and y/n cuddle and we eventually felled asleep cuddling each other.