Car

Me and Billie were in the car driving when Billies favorite song came on and it was so funny the was she did her little dances and I cried out of laughter it was so funny how Billie just dancing and she looked at me and smiled and kissed my cheek as I smiled Billie put her hand on my thigh and gave me a stare and I smiled and kissed her cheek and I looked at my phone and Billie had parked in a alleyway and kissed my neck and I pushed her face away "Are you ok?" Billie said and I looked over confused "Yes why??"
"you push me away." "Billie I kn-" "Are you out of your mind?!" "Billie I-" Billie had kissed me and put me on her lap and held my waist.."B-Billie I'm on my period!" I told her as a lie and she looked at me "Do it look like I give a fuck?" Billie looked at me like I was stupid and checked my pants u looked up at me and gave me a stare "Liar" "I am not!" I yelled then Billie took her shirt off and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up and as Billie was ab to take my shirt off I saw someone taking pictures and I pointed it out to billie and she pulled a gun out of her packet and I grabbed her arm tight "WHAT TF ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT?!!?" Billie just pushed me off and waved it out side window and the guy ran off as Billie rolled the window up and kissed my chest I let her do her thing cause Ik I would get hurt if I didn't let her.
-TIMESPEED- me and Billie were done and I was putting my seatbelt on as Billie drove off
B:Your cute when you-
Y:Shut up.
B: -giggles-
B:Don't be mad mama
Y:Shut and drive.

IM BACKKKKKK (Sorry This is short🙂