Kids

Me and Billie haven't really been able to get in touch with each other even if we live in the same house Billie was writing a song and I was on a deadline for a album and I've been working so hard I have one more  song to do and i heard Billie singing "all the good girls go to hell" and she was finish the song has just came out like 4 minutes ago and already have 2.9 million views and that's just crazy I thought I would hop on "atgggth" and I did so now it was "all the good girls go to hell ft./Y/n" and it was a hit I remember the first time Billie heard it she busted in to the room and I looked up from my phone and cameras followed "You genius!" Billie yelled and jumped on my bed and pulled my waist to her body and I smiled and held her as she placed kisses everywhere on my face we cuddled and talked Billie was happy and held me so tight we sat there staring at each other and kissed back and forth we went out to the beach since Billie liked walking on the shore I just held her hand as I felt her pull me to the park and we sat down on the side of the park and watched the sun set and I felt billies eyes on me. "y/n we're not that alike." And before I can look over I got knocked out and woke up in Billies basement "Hay baby!" I starred at her with a straight face and her smile faded "You were never like me." "BILLIE WHAT IS THIS?!!" I shouted at her while she walked to me I told everyone we're married y/n is all I heard before my heart jumped faster as Billie ran her hand up my thigh biting her lip "I want kids.." Billie said staring at me and I gave her a stupid look "And I know you didn't want non soooo I tied u up for I can put my kids in you~" I chuckled and smiled and she gave me a straight face and my laugh and smiled faded away "Y-Your not joking are you...." she smirked and grabbed my legs and purred at me "No NO NO NO NO!!-"
TIMESPEED*
I came up from the basement with tears in my eyes and  softly moaning and I remember hearing finneas and billies fans laughing when they saw me I sticked my tongue out and went in Billies room as Billie came up the stairs laughing and she stared walking to me "Did I destroy my little kitten??" Billie asked as she bit my neck softly I blushed hard and pushed her off of me and put her hoodie on and started falling asleep as I felt arms wrap around me pushing me to them and I smiled as Billie whispered in my ear telling me she's sorry ab abusing me and cheating & how much she loves me and baby names for boys & girls as I smiled my eyes closed and I felt a kiss on my neck "I love you." Was the last thing I heard before I went to sleep.