Chapter 3

The trip to the gymnasium was a quick one as Genka and Kochi lead the way the back of them gym, and managed to keep her out of sight of the rest of the male students. After the whole gymnasium is full of all the students who are sitting in metal folding chairs that came from under the stage, all the teachers were standing straight off to the sides of the stage, once the lights where turned off and a single spot light is turned on the stage as headmaster Kochi walks on the stage and heads for the podium as the spot light follows him.

Headmaster Kochi gets to the podium and began his speech of welcoming new and current students to the school, then he began to call up the leaders of all the clubs and sport teams and had them come up to the stage and introduced themselves to the whole school and what their club does. After all the club leaders had finished, a tall male student in the same white and red blazer uniform that is the same as the other male students Ayano and her parents had met earlier.

Except that he has short chin length silver hair, silver/light blue eyes, pale skin, stood at 6'0 in height and has a strong lean and powerful build. He had the red Armband Of Leadership in his left arm, he introduced himself as Megamo Saikou and he is the Student Council President and how he promised to bring the school to new heights.

As all of this happened, Ayano was hidden away with the Guidance Councillor as they listen to all of the speeches going on behind the thick red curtain. Genka asked Ayano if she was nervous about being the only female student in a school full of boys, and Ayano told her that she was not nerves in the first place as they are just teenage boys, some might be overly sexual/hostile about having a girl in their school, and so she won't be taken down so easily.

Eventually it was time for her to go on stage as Headmaster Kochi announced that to the school population that they will be doing a little experiment to see if Akademi Boys High School is ready to allow girls to attend the school. And that was Ayano's que to start walking on the stage as a second spot light landed on.

The whole gym was silent as Ayano walks calmly to the podium and once she reached it, she turns to face the all the male students of Akademi Boys High School, who were gawking at her with wide eyes. Kochi turned to face the rest of silent gymnasium, and began to discuss that Ayano Aishi will be here for a year to see if they should start allowing girls to Akademi High and make it an a coed school.

After that the opening ceremony was completed and all of students were allowed to leave and explore the school grounds as chatter fills the gymnasium with more than a couple of boys were looking back to see if Ayano was acutely a girl and not a pretty boy who is dressed to look like a girl.

Once the gym had cleared out of all the male students and the teachers/staff members where beginning to leave as well. The headmaster, told Genka to finish up with Ayano's paperwork and then take Ayano to meet her homeroom teacher. And with that, he wished Ayano a good day for her first day of school before he took his own leave back to his office.

And once he was walking to the doors is when Genka lead the way to her office. And once there, Ayano was told she will be in classroom 2-1, and her homeroom teacher will be an older woman in her 30's whose name is Rino Fukahori, before Genka stood up from her desk and lead the way to the faculty room where all the teachers and most of the staff members were getting ready for the day, Genka approached the desk of a woman who had short ink black hair that reaches her chin with the rest in a bun with two hair-chopsticks poking out of it, she has light blue eyes, black oval glasses, pale skin, stood at 5'9 in height, a slim build with a modest B-cup chest, she is wearing a white long sleeve blouse with a black knee length pencil skirt and matching heels.

When Genka got the woman's attention, said teacher looked looked at her with a kind smile as she introduced herself to Ayano, as said girl gave a respectful bow and introduced herself to Rino.