Chapter 1

It was early in the morning of the second week of the beginning of the school year. In the residence of the Aishi family; Ryoba and her husband Kyosei Aishi are getting dressed for work as they were called for an important business meeting in the few hours after they drop their daughter off at Akademi Boy's High School.

Kyosei is a tall man at 6'1, he has a lean build with pale tan skin, short ebony black hair, silver eyes. He is wearing a white button up shirt with a blue necktie, and black pantsuit and white socks.
His wife Ryoba is a tall woman at 5'9 in height, she has an hourglass figure with a large E-cup, big butt and wide hips, she has pale tan skin, ebony black hair and raven black eyes, she is wearing a white blouse, a blue blazer and matching pencil skirt.

Ryoba and Kyosei were worried about leaving their only daughter to an all boy school. But they hoped that with time more girls will start going before Ayano graduates.

Down the hallway in a medium sized bedroom is Ayano Aishi. Ayano is fully dressed in her school uniform: which is a long white blouse with a plain red bowtie, a shoulder strap torso sky blue dress and black thigh high stockings.

Ayano is 5'4.98 in height, she has a lean but curvy figure that she got from her mother, but her chest is only a C-cup. She has pale skin, long ebony black hair, clear and bright grey eyes. Ayano is a true beauty as she had many male admirers in her old school but not a signal one approached her.
She is not a vain sluty spoiled teenage girl, like some other popular girls at her old school. Or as Ayano and her friends called them: "The Barbies" .

Once Ayano is fully dressed and her bag is packed, she looks in her mirror as she puts her long hair in a high ponytail. Ayano thought about adding make up but decided against it, so she just grabs her cell phone off its charger and and leaves her bedroom after she turned everything off.

Once down stairs, Ayano greets her parents at the dining table and sat down to eat her breakfast as small talk was made. Once the Aishi family was finished, Ryoba and Ayano placed their dishes in the dishwasher as Kyosei grabs his and Ryoba's suitcases and loaded them into his car.

Once Ayano and her mom are done, they grab their things and head for the front door. Once there, Ryoba opens a cabinet next to the front door where everyone's shoes are kept, and grabs her high heels to put them on. Ayano asked her mom if the school has a stricked uniform policy as in turns of footwear.

Ryoba said no, as the students just have to wear school uniforms. So Ayano grabs her black and white sneakers and slips them on her feet before she tied the laces. After that, mother and daughter lock the door and got inside Kyosei's car and began the journey to Akademi High.

Ayano is looking outside the car window and sees adults, teenagers and children leavening their homes as they got their day started. As they were getting closer to Akademi High, Ayano noticed that their were more and more teenage boys on the side walk or on bikes heading for the same direction as they are driving.

After several minutes, Kyosei pulls into a parking lot that is outside of the entrance of Akademi High.

Several of the teenage boys were curious about the Aishi family but counties going up the hill to Akademi High.

When Ayano got out with her parents they were met with a tall woman in a black blazer and matching pencil skirt and heels, she wore a white blouse underneath that has a clear view of her chest. She has dark brown hair in a bun, glasses and pale skin, she has a large F-cup breast, curves in all the right places and long legs.

"Hello, you must be the Aishi family. My name is Genka Kunahito and I am the guidance counselor of Akademi High School."