Chapter 4

After meeting with her new homeroom teacher, the bell decided to ring so Genka took her leave as she had Ayano promise her to come to her office of she needs anything else, and with that out the way, Genka and many of the other teachers left the faculty room to head for their own classrooms as Rino told Ayano to follow her before she collected everything she'll need for her homeroom subject: Algebra.

And with her things collected, Rino told Ayano to follow her as she walked up the stairs and began to walk up then as other first-year students rushed down the stairs to get to their own classrooms on time before their teachers arrived. Once in the second floor, Rino led the way down the silent hallway as she stops at the first classroom. Rino turns to Ayano and told her to stay out till she gets the class to settle down. And with that, Rino slid the door open, walked inside and slid it closed. Muffled voices were heard but thanks to the windows looking into the classroom, Ayano saw that only one seat was left in the back that was inbetween two students: a boy on what would be Ayano's right side, had short messy lime green hair that reaches his ears, pale tan skin, yellow eyes, in the male uniform but also has a black hoodie over his uniform, and the other boy has short blond hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, in the full male uniform and seems quite strong.

Ayano turns to the door when she heard footsteps and saw it slide up with Rino giving her a calm, friendly smile as she tells her she can come in now, before turning and moving back to the teachers podium. Ayano walks into the classroom as the room falls silent, as all eyes are on her, she slid the door closed behind her before she turned to walk to the teacher who offers a piece of chalk and tells her to write her name on the board before she introduced herself to the class.
Ayano turns to one of the two chalk boards and calmly wrists her name on the board:

"Good morning, it's nice to meet all of you. My name is Ayano Aishi from Kawakami High School in Tokyo. I hope we can be friends this year." After speaking, Ayano folded her arms in front of her and over her skirt as she gave a professional bow to the whole class. Rino gave Ayano a kind smile before she wrote Ayano's name down in the class book that has the names and contact information of all the students in class 2-1; it's the same for all the other classrooms.

Rino turned back to the class, and spoke up which broke everyone's silence and shocked faces. "Okay, Aishi-san. The only seat left is in the back inbetween Hinashim-kun and Fumetsu-kun. Now if you can take your seat, we can begin the lesson."

Ayano turned to Rino, and gave a small nod as she said, "Yes sensei." In a clear voice before she turned and walked past her new classmates as some would start whispering to their friends or seat mates, as Rino had her back turned to the board to erase Ayano's name and began to write down the problems as other students copied down notes.
Ayano gets to her seat without problems, and took out a clean light blue notebook, a red pencil from the blue and white striped pencil case as well as an eraser before she put her bookbag on the the right desk hook and began to take notes as class counties on like that. Although some students would turn to glance at Ayano when Rino wasn't looking.

An hour later and the bell rang, Rino turns back to the students as some were finishing up with their notes. "Okay you all, you will have gym class with Ms. Taiso for second period. Please head to the gymnasium to collect your gym/athletic uniforms from her, after gym class will be lunch break. Once lunch is over, you and the rest of the students will have 30 minutes of cleaning time before you can go home. Have a safe walk home and I will see you tomorrow." And with that Rino took her leave as most of the students turn to the back row were Ayano's desk is located to only see her calmly walking out into the hallway and heading down the hallway closed to the stairs. Some boys were tripping over each other to race out the doors after her, much to the annoyance of one of the boys who rolled his eyes and let out an annoyed huff.

He has short orange hair he has a small ponytail on the right side of his head held up by a pink and white polka dot hair tie, he has pale tan skin, is tall at 5'9 in height, a lean build, is wearing the male uniform without the necktie and his white button up shirt is unbotton showing a salmon pink and white polka dot with underneath, he has a pink bracelet on his left wrist as well as a matching belt.

The boy whose family name is Fumetsu, turns to the Orange hair boy and tells him to hurry up or Ms. Taiso will make him race against the leader of the swim team. The orange hair boy, felt a shudder to up his spine as he knew very well who that person was so he hurried out of his seat and practically ran down the hallway to get to the gym on time.

Back inside the gymnasium, the students in class 2-1, we're greeted by a tall woman in her late 20's, with neck length blond hair, dark tan skin, ocean blue eyes, she stood at 5'10 in height, an athletic build and a modest C-cup chest. She was wearing a red track suit with white streaks down the arm and leg sides, red and white tennis shoes, and a silver whistle around her neck, her name is Kyoshi Taiso.

Next to her was a dark wooden folded table and with it was a few boxes filled with athletic uniforms and shoes/other items in sizes that range from extra small to extra large sizes. She had a checkerboard with her, that has the names of all of students in class 2-1 including Ayano's uniform.

Next to her feet was a box filled with the uniforms for Ayano only as the table and next to the table is other boxes full of more uniforms in more sizes. One by one, Kyoshi calls the students up by their family names and when they step up she hands them a medium sized gym bag that was dark blue with white straps and the school logo on the front of it. The bag had a tag that had their full names and class number on it and the bag had all the uniforms they would need for gym classes in their sizes due to them or their parents/guardians filling in their correct sizes in the emails that was sent to all the students during spring break.

When the male students were given their gym bags they left to head to the locker room to change. Because the bathhouse was still being fixed due to busted pipes, Kyoshi had Ayano change into one of the storage rooms as she blocked the door with her body.
Ayano changed out of school uniform and changed into the gym uniform which is a white t-shirt with dark blue trim, dark blue bloomers with white crew cut socks, and white & blue tennis shoes, Ayano had folded her uniform with the rest of the athletic uniforms which was a dark blue with white straps school one piece swimsuit with blue goggles and a white head cap with the school logo on all three items, and the final item is a light green t-shirt and a short blue athletic skirt for classes like tennis and Kyūdō.

Now in the gym with all of the students in their uniforms, with the boys being a white t-shirt with dark blue trim and dark blue shorts with white streaks on the short legs, white crew cut socks and white & blue tennis shoes as well.

With everyone fully dressed, Kyoshi tells everyone that they will be running around the track. Most people groan in displeasure but some of the quiet down, when Ayano turned around to follow Kyoshi to the track field that faces the classroom building.
Once reaching the area, Kyoshi tells everyone to get in line before she blew her whistle. Immediately most of the guys tried to show off as to not seem weak in front of Ayano as they tried to out run each other.
Which was futile as Ayano, simply ran past them as her ponytail moved in the wind, as even though she wasn't even trying hard to go fast, she left a majority of her classmates in the dust.