Chapter 2

After a few greetings, the guidance consoler leads the Aishi family up the hill towards Akademi High School, as male students in white button up dress shirt, sky blue blazer, plain red necktie and grey slacks with their choice of bags and shoes; were all around the guidance consoler and Aishi family.

Once they reached the main entrance of Akademi High, Genka Kunahito had lead the Aishi family to the main entrance of the school and proceed to show Ayano where her shoe locker is located, so she changed her shoes and put on the school issued indoor white with blue toes and soles shoes that all students wear on campus.

After that, Genka lead the way down the hallway heading for the stairs to go to the third floor of the school. Thankfully it was still early as the hallways were still empty with only the teachers and staff members seen or in their respective areas, then they came across four teenage boys in completely different school uniforms, that were fully white blazer uniforms with red trim, red neckties, gold buttons, white slacks, white with red toes and soles shoes and a red armband of leadership on their left upper arms that says the words "Student Council" on it.

One of the males had short straight shiny black hair and dark grey eyes with black half-frame glasses with pearl line chain attached, he stood at 5'9 in height, pale skin, and a lean build and held himself in a professional manner. Genka then spoke gaining everyone's attention, "Aishi-san, this is the Vice President of Akademi High School; Kuro Kamenaga."

Then she began to intrudce the other three males who were looking at Ayano with mixed emotions, Genka out her palm up to the tallest male in the group, he had short scarlet hair that reaches his chin, he has two short orange feathers behind his left ear, he has thin eyes in a closed eye smile, but she saw that his eyes were orange. He has pale tan skin, a lean athletic build, and stands at 6'0 in height. "And this is Akashi Toriyasu the Secretary."

Then she moves on to the next male who has his hands in his slack pockets, he has short dark blue hair and his right eye is blue, he has a black eyepatch on his left eye with a white Dragon on it. Unlike the others, he has a poor posture and hard look on his face, he stands at 5'10 in height and has a lean build. "Here we have Aoi Ryugoku, and he is the Enforcer of the Student Council."

And lastly Genka intrudce the final member of the Student Council, he has short white hair with two black clips on the left side and black eyes with no irises, he wears a white scarf with black tiger pattern, he has both of his arms folded behind his head in a relaxed manner and has a thin skinny build, he stands at 5'6 in height. "And the final member of the Student Council is Shiro Torayoshi and he is the Treasurer. Gentlemen, I would like you to meet, Ayano Aishi. She will be joining our school this year so I hope that you show her the right path for our beloved school."

Ayano stood up straight and gave a professional bow, as she introduced herself to them. All four males gave their own greetings before they excused themselves to be on their rounds as Genka told the Aishi family to follow her to the third floor of the school building, where they would have a finale meeting with the headmaster, Kocho Shibyua will explain everything to Ayano.

The meeting took two hours, and when Ayano found out she was to be used as a social experiment at this all boys school. She was of course shocked, but she kept her composure as she says she figured out that Akademi High School was an all boys school, when she that she was the only female student wearing a female uniform to the other male students she saw earlier. When the meeting finally ended, Ayano's parents gave their goodbyes, before they left.

At seeing the time, Genka and Kocho announced that all the students should be in the gymnasium for the opening ceremony, so all three of them stand up and the two adults lead the way to the school gym as they took the stairs closer to the gym as they walk past the ten empty classrooms that are full of 30 desks where students bags are hanging on one of desk hooks.