9

next day

kuroo had just placed the letter on kenmas locker. now he had to come he'd come.

time skip ~

school had just ended, kenma went to his locker and a letter fell out.

he looked around before grabbing it. he opened it.

dear kenma,
um i'm sorry.
i really am, i know
what i did, was wrong.
i'll tell you why i did it.
but, at the park so
if you can, please meet
me at the park at 7:00pm
i'd understand if you don't
want to go.
but it's nothing bad.
i hope you'll go.

from kuroo.

kenma gripped the paper, a tear fell on the paper.

"fuck" kenma said as he grabbed his stuff and put it inside his bookbag and slammed the locker.

the paper still on his hand.

"hey kenma is it alright if suna comes over ?" osamu said and kenma turned around "huh yeah of course, my parents aren't home since they have work so it doesn't matter" kenma said and suna and osamu smiled

"hey you guys go without me, i'm gonna hang out with omi" atsumu said and the others nodded.

time skip ~

6:20 pm

kenma was in his room. he didn't know if he should go. i mean kuroo tormented him for years.

kenma didn't know if he even had it in him to forgive him, let alone befriend him.

just do it, if you forgive him.. maybe he'll stop bullying you.

kenma took a deep breath, he quickly grabbed an oversized graffiti sweatshirt and black joggers, and a pair of black converse.

kenma grabbed his phone and checked the time.

6:59 pm

"shit i'm late" kenma said. he left his house immediately. he walked to the park since it was close to his house.

7:10 pm

kuroo sighed. he looked at the picnic set up and the fairy lights around the trees. he laughed "i knew he wouldn't come" he was about to stand up when he saw kenma.

.... h-he came.. kuroo said in disbelief. "hello" kenma said once he was infront of kuroo.

"k-kenma.. you came ?" kuroo said "um, obviously since i'm here" kenma said and kuroo sighed in relief.

"sit down.." kuroo said and kenma nodded and sat down awkwardly.

"listen. i really am sorry.. only reason i bullied you was because of attention, not other people's attention. i specifically wanted yours.. but i didn't know how to get it so i thought bullying you was the right choice, which obviously it wasn't because you left for 2 years. um i know you still won't forgive me but i got you this." kuroo said, he then grabbed the minecraft game and handed it to kenma.

"... how'd you know i wanted this game ?" kenma said "erm i asked sakusa to ask atsumu to ask you.. if that makes sense" kuroo said chuckling nervously

"... thanks.. um i don't know if i can forgive you, but i think over time i can. so if you really mean it" kenma said before he cupped kuroos cheek

"work for it 'kay ?" kenma said and kuroo blushed and nodded.

"well do you wanna stay because i have food" kuroo said and kenma nodded.

an hour later

kenma and kuroo finished the food and started talking. the thing kenma didn't understand. is why kuroo wanted his attention.

"hey kuroo... why'd you want my attention" kenma asked and kuroo scratched the back of his neck and sighed.

he brought his hands to his own lap and fiddled with his fingers "w-well you see... i erm kinda sorta liked you.. no i-i like you not liked. i mean present tense not past" kuroo said nervously.

"you like me ....?" kenma said in shock and kuroo nodded reluctantly. kenma smacked the back of kuroos head

"you're so fucking dumb, god you don't bully people you like, you know if you never bullied me who knows we could've been together, now i'm leaving and you're gonna think about how you're gonna win me over, got it ?" kenma said as he stood up

"yessir" kuroo said and kenma giggled "good now i'm leaving" kenma crouched down and kissed kuroos cheek "that meant nothing" and with that kenma left kuroo a blushing mess.

".... god i am dumb"

yeah we've been knowing kuroo 🙄✋🏼 y'all not ready for the next chapter.