The Surviving Narnians

Quick authors note. I also do not own the song, all credits go to the people who made and produced it. I just simply thought it sounded like a good idea.

———————————————————————————
Caspian held back some branches for us to walk through into an open field.

"Welcome to the Howe." He said softly as I smiled at him. 

"Wow this is pretty amazing."

"Come on. It's time for everyone to see you." He grinned grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

Celeste followed us a small grin on her face as she looked between Caspian and I.  We entered the Howe to everyone inside working on weapons.

"Everyone a moment." Caspian called catching everyone's attention. "High Queen Rowan has returned."

Everyone began bowing.

"Oh no please that isn't necessary." I said loud enough for them to hear. "And please it's just Rowan there is no need to call me anything else. We are friends here."

"Please your majesty. I am honored by your return. I offer myself and my men. I am Reepicheep."

"Please Reepicheep just call me Rowan. This is Caspians army, not mine. I will offer my help and assistance but Caspian is the reason we are all here. I will be taking my direction from him as I would encourage all of you to do as well."

He stood and nodded going back to his men.

"These are the Narnians that have survived in hiding." Caspian told me.

"What are you waiting for? You gonna introduce me to them." I asked smiling softly at him.

"Come on then." He grinned grabbing my hand again.

"Rowan this is Glenstorm. He is my general."

"It's a honor to meet you Glenstorn." I smiled giving a curtsy.

"The honor is mine. I have heard many wonderful stories passed down. You fight with my several times great grandfather Oreius."

"I did. He was a superior solider but he had an ever kinder heart, it was a great privilege to fight with him."

"This is Nikabril and Truffelhunter." He moved on to a dwarf and a badger.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." I smiled shaking their hands.

He introduced me to everyone before he pulled me in another direction. He took me up top grinning at me.

"The view is amazing." I grinned feeling at home once again in Narnia.

"Yes it is." He replied making me turn to look at him to see him already looking at me. My cheeks flamed up making me look away again.

"Rowan will you tell stories or sing tonight?" Celeste asked as we headed back inside.

"What?"

"The stories about you used to sing and dance with fauns and dryads or tell stories all night. Please just one."

"Alright tonight we can have a bonfire and I'll sing an old sea shanty from where I'm from. But you have to clear it with Caspian." I whispered the last part to her. She ran over to him as I walked back towards Glenstorm.