Chapter 2: Thomas's Pov

Minho and Thomas were in the Map Room ,but Thomas was the only one actually doing any work. Minho just leaned on the wall with his arms crossed and a stupid know it all smirk on his face. "What?" Thomas snapped a little meaner than he meant to. "So when are you gonna ask Newt out?" He still had the god damn smirk on his face and it would've pissed him off if his heart would start working again. How did he know? Thomas hadn't really made it obvious until today when he got caught staring at Newt's ass. "I thought it was always pretty obvious but I was also not exactly sure if I was correct on your shuck feelings, but seeing you so obviously staring at his ass with your mouth hanging open nearly drooling kinda proved that I was in fact, right." Thomas just stood there not really knowing what to say. I mean what are you supposed to say at a moment like this? Minho laughed again. "What's wrong? No need to be embarrassed. We're in a Maze full of all boys except for that shuck face Teresa." He sounded serious, which kinda surprised Thomas. He thought he would've been teasing him or threaten to tell Newt if he didn't give him a back rub or something. "Is it really that obvious?" He said quietly. It was kinda hard to deny it now that Minho had figured it out. "Well I think so," he stated so matter of factly. "But apparently Newt hasn't noticed yet, and he notices everything before basically anyone else, except for Alby of course, and if he hasn't figured it out then Newt most definitely hasn't figured it out." Thomas blushed. "Then how'd you figure it out?" Minho looked at him with a look that said 'are you serious'. "Well where should I start?" Minho said sorta pissy. "Should I start with the fact that the second we get out of the Maze you go see Newt instead of going to the Map Room where you we're supposed to go? Or should I start with the fact that at dinner all you do is stare at him? You choose." Thomas looked down in shame. He really had been making it obvious. He looked back up to see Minho looking at him with pity. "Come on," he said softer. "Let's finish these maps so you can go stare at your shuck crush."