Time of the month

~Hello my lovely readers! It's me the author. I am sorry I have been MIA, between worrying about class rank and in these critical times I have been a bit absent. Anyways, this is a small disclaimer; this  chapter discusses periods so if you don't want to read about that I apologize. Otherwise I hope you enjoy! Women, as it is our month I figured this was as a good a time as any to write about this. Men, take notes. Enjoy and as always thank you for your support and take care. Much love to you all💕~
You lay there feeling as though you were on your death bed. It was a Saturday, and you had not left your bed except to take pain killers and go to the bathroom. Momo had been nice enough to bring you tea, but the pain was still there.
"I literally just want my life to end. I never get cramps why now?!?" You wonder as you lye there
POV of Tokoyami
"Hey Tokoyami, how come you aren't with your girlfriend?" Asks Sero. Tokoyami says "I was waiting for her to come out of her dorm room, and so far she has responded my texts. I am beginning to think she does not feel like socializing today. " Momo walks over and sighs, as Mina asks "Well? Does (Y/N) feel better?" Tokoyami instantly asks "Is something wrong with her? Is she sick? Tell me" Mina and momo share a look, as momo finally responds saying "She is not sick, but rather... In a lot of pain at the moment. A pain only women can have" Momo says hoping Tokoyami got the picture.
Tokoyami sat there, looking a tad bit confused. "So... Did she get sick?" Asks a just as bewildered Sero. "OH FOR FUCKS SAKES! SHE'S ON HER PERIOD DUMBASS! AND PROBABLY HAS CRAMPS! ARE YOU IDIOTS REALLY THAT CLUELESS?!?" Bakugo asks interfering.
Tokoyami and Sero both realize and look incredibly lost. "Oooohhhhh... OOOOHHHHH! So she's like, got really bad cramps?' Sero asks suddenly understanding. "... Yes, pretty much." Says Jirou flatly. "I must comfort her" Tokoyami says running full speed at the door. "HEY! where are you going dude?!?" Sero asks. "To the store! I must buy some things!"
Tokoyami runs all the way to the store not stopping once, he rushes in and realizes; he has no idea what to truly buy for his girlfriend.
"I left before I knew what to buy. What do I do now?" Thinking for a moment, you pick up your phone and call someone.
"How may I assist you Tokoyami?" Says Class A's rep, Iida.
"My girlfriend is currently menstruating, and I was wondering what to do in terms of sanitary pads?"
Tokoyami asks this ignoring the awkward silence on the line
Finally, two minutes later Tokoyami hears Momo's voice say "Hello? Tokoyami?" Tokoyami responds quickly saying "Momo? Is everything alright?" Momo hesitates saying "Iida seems to have... Been broken. He is flailing his arm saying he knows very little of the female pain and suffering known as the menstrual cycle and what women go through. I fear he may be broken" she says.
As she says this, Tokoyami hears Iida in the background sounding dissapointed in himself and apologetic to whatever poor female has the misfortune of hearing his speech of realization for her pain. "Ah, I see... Since our class representative is currently trying to understand the lives of females, may I ask you Momo what sanitary pads to buy? I hate to see her in pain and want to help her the best I can." Momo says "That is very kind of you Tokoyami, very well then. I suggest looking at the packaging; Grab a box, and look at the flow scale in the top left corner. Typically, the amount of shaded pads will determine the amount the pad is meant for. Is that clear enough?Also, if possible some pain killers, a heating pad or anything to keep warm, herbal tea also works wonders" Momo says  Tokoyami blinks as he walks into the women's hygiene aisle. "Understood...?" Tokoyami asks bewildered by the amount of products before him. Tokoyami grabs a box, and follows Momo's guidance to the T. "I believe I understand."
Tokoyami grabs one of each and says "Will any pain killer or tea do?" He asks. "For the painkillers I suggest Ibuprofen, and the tea chamomile." Tokoyami nods grabbing each along with a heating pad. "Thank you for your assistance Momo. I am in your debt " Momo says "On the contrary, I do believe (Y/N) will be very greatful for what you are doing. You are a good man Tokoyami". Tokoyami smiles slightly as he says "I am humbled to hear that, especially considering you and (Y/N) are so close. Thank you and I apologize for temporarily breaking our class rep." 
"It's alright, Sato made him tea and Midorya is trying to calm him down. Well I suppose I must go and help him, good bye Tokoyami". "Good bye, and many thanks again" Tokoyami says as he hangs up and grabs several snacks from the snack aisle. He makes sure to grab (Y/N)'s favriote ones and also grabs a big stuffed animal, along with some movies and a copy of (Y/N)'s favriote magazine. Tokoyami quickly pays for everything and makes his way back to the dorms.
POV of (Y/N)
You lye there, about half an hour later still in pain. "I wonder... If I dive head first from the varanda, will it be enough to take me out of this retched misery?" You ponder practically in the verge of tears
Suddenly, the door flys open. You barely look up to see Tokoyami practically next to your bed. "Babe? What's-" Tokoyami says " I apologize my love, had I known you were suffering due to menstrual cramps I would have been here to aid you sooner. Here, I brought pain killers, a heating pad, movies, a stuffed animal, several sanitary pads and also your favorite snacks. I am here to help in anyways I can" Tokoyami says hugging you tightly.
You sit there, surprised yet happy. "I have the best boyfriend in the entire world. Thank you, so much" You say as you kiss his beak. Tokoyami blushes and says "Here, take one of these pain killers while I prepare some tea. I am new to helping with cramps, but I will do my best. Chef Sato is currently making some sweet downstairs. I will bring some up with tea. If you need anything do not hesitate to call text or yell. Please, rest my dear." He says as he stands up and tucks you in. "I love you, so much"you say as you take the pain killer and sink into your bed holding the new stuffed animal. "Not as much as I love you, my dear. I will be back shortly with tea. Will cuddles and s movie suffice?" Tokoyami asks. "Indeed. Thank you so much toko, really. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want to worry you." You say. "I would much rather you told me and let me worry. You are my girlfriend and I care s great deal, I hate seeing you suffer." Tokoyami says as he takes your hand. "Alright, next time I'll tell you. And really, thank you so much".
Tokoyami smiles and walks off, only to return with tea, cookies, and cuddles.
~(As I said, boys take NOTES)~