Ramen and Mochi

You both walk outside and follow Tokoyami to his favriote ramen restaurant. "I'm a little surprised you wanted to get ramen" you admit. "Why is that" Tokoyami asks. "I've only ever seen you eat apples" you admit. Tokoyami chuckles and says "I eat other foods too" "Like what?" You ask intrigued. "Chicken nuggets". You blink an suddenly hear Tokoyami laugh. "It's fun to torment people like that since I do have the head of a bird. I get judged for it" he admits. "Yeah, it did surprise me a little at first. But it makes you unique" you say smiling. You notice Tokoyami's face turn red. You say "But seriously... Do you enjoy chicken nuggets?" "The world may never know" Tokoyami said mysteriouslly. You make it to the restaurant and order ramen. You quietly eat and notice how Tokoyami must put the spoon and chop sticks through the side of his mouth. Tokoyami catches you staring and says "I also eat different than most people" you nod and say "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable like that". "I'm quite comfortable knowing you are watching me" Tokoyami says. You take a minute to think and ask bluntly "You like it when I stare?" Tokoyami chokes on his ramen in response. He quickly drinks some water through a straw and you say "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" "Yes." Tokoyami admits his face a worrying shade of red. "I do enjoy it." You feel your face burn and continue eating. When you both finish you pay and walk outside. "oh look Tokoyami! A mochi shop." "Ah yes, a Japanese ice cream snack" Tokoyami says.  "I've never tried it actually" you admit. Tokoyami stares at you. Then takes your hand and pulls you in the direction of the shop "What-" "Were getting mochi." Tokoyami says. "A-alright then" you say noticing he's really holding your hand. You walk into the shop which is decorated with shelves of books and many potted plants with vines that have flowers all over the shop. The vendor says "Oh a cute couple! What can I get you?" "We're not-" you start to say only for Tokoyami to start ordering the mochi for you both. You sit in a chair, and notice the shop has many beautiful flowers and is filled with book shelves. You quietly take out a book and start reading. "You enjoy literature?" Tokoyami asks as he sits down. "Yes. I used to read so much as a child. My parents would have to take the books from me and hide them in order for me to sleep properly" you admit. Tokoyami smiles and says "It makes sense. You are smart after all" you feel your cheeks turn pink and say "T-thank you. Do you enjoy reading?" Tokoyami says "I'll do it when I must, I don't enjoy it as much." Your mochi arrives and you grab a pink one and bite into a soft chewy cold ball. "It's so sweet" you admit after trying it. Tokoyami smiles at you eating. "What?" You say noticing he's staring at you. "Nothing. It's just cute watching you consume food". You blink and now your face is completely red. Tokoyami bites into some green mochi and you continue to read. You look  up and hear Tokoyami say "Y/N?" "Yeah?" You say looking up. He was holding one of the flowers the shops plants grew. "Here" he said his face almost a cherry red  "Th-thank you" you say. You smell the sweet scent of the flower and hold it  Only when you both have had enough mochi do you get up and leave. "That was fun" you admit as you both walk out of the shop. "Yes, very enjoyable indeed." He admits. You think to yourself "Should I...?" You gently reach for his hand and hold it. You notice his face goes pink as you both walk towards the dorms. You walk in and Ururaka and Tsu walk up to you "Hi Tokoyami, Y/N Can we talk to you for a second?" Ururaka asks. "Uh sure" you say as They both grab your arms and head towards your dorm room. "Bye Tokoyami!" You barely manage to say as they quickly drag you away. You walk into a room and realize it's your own room. All the girls are inside and  stare at you and you say "Is something going on?" "Yes" Mina says "You like Tokoyami".