Chapter 4

(Bridget's point of view)

I ran downstairs in my cute uniform and walk into the dining room to find it empty. Everyone already left? I enter the kitchen and find Mrs. Dunne with a blonde girl.

"Why aren't you at school?" She snaps. I should've asked yesterday what time school started.
"Are you Jen?"
"Yeah. You must be Bridget right? You're also new?"
"Yeah but don't worry, it's super chill here."
Mrs. Dunne interrupts,
"School starts at 8:00 every day! It is 8:45! Oh just take Jen to class, I've had enough for one day.
"Okay well let's go." We both head over to the school building.
                                                                        ~
(Jen's point of view)

We walk into the school building."We are in room 22 for homeroom, I think there's like 15 minutes left of it so we should head over now." Bridget says as she turns right. We spot room 22 and walk in. Everyone turns around and looks at us. This is pretty embarrassing. The teacher looks pissed.

"And where have you to been?"
Bridget doesn't have an answer so I have to come up with an excuse.
"Uh she was showing me around and helping me unpack, I just got here this morning."
"Very well, sit down!"
I sit between Peggy and some guy and Bridget sits in the far left corner next to some blonde dude. He's totally into her. I feel a sudden tap on my shoulder, I turn around to the guy who is smirking and I don't know why.
"Can I help you?"
"You're Jen right?"
"Yes." I turn back around. He's such a flirt.
"I'm Ryan."
"Shh the teachers talking."
"So?"
"So I actually came here to learn."
"Jen and Ryan, I'll just wait for you to finish your conversation." The teacher yells at us. Shit, I can't get in trouble.
"Ok." Ryan says rudely.
"Shut up!" I tell him but I'm still looking at the teacher. Wait, she thinks I'm talking to her.
"Oh shit, I mean shoot Mrs.Webber I was talking to him not you I--"
"Both of you get out of my classroom! I will be calling your house to let the house president know that you have been disrespectful in my classroom! Now get out!"
Ryan and I walk out of her classroom. I storm down the hall and can here him following me.
"Where are you going?"
"Outside."
"Why?"
"I'm going to get a head start on work."
"That sucks come on let's skip for the day, I'll take you out."
"No thanks."
"Why are you so difficult? You're never going to get a guy if you act like that all the time."
What an ass. I am so infuriated by him, I turn around and slap him as hard as I can.
"Don't follow me." I say and I storm through the doors to get outside. I sit on a bench and do homework while I wait for the bell to ring for the next class.
                                                                        ~
(Bridget's point of view)

"What happened?" I ask Luke as we watch Jen and Ryan exit the classroom.
"I think Ryan was trying to flirt with her. What a fucking idiot." He starts to laugh. Then Kol turns around.
"I bet you 40 bucks he asked her out and she said yes."
"Nah, I agree with you man."
I look up to make sure Mrs.Webber is still on the phone with Mrs. Dunne.
"I bet you 60 dollars that he asked her out and she said no."
Kol looks down and up at me and smiles.
"Deal."
I turn to look and Luke and he looked pissed off at Kol, what just happened? He was fine a minute ago. When the bell rings, Kol leads me outside and we find Jen.
"Jen!" I call out, "where's Ryan?"
"I don't know, I slapped him and told him not to follow me. He's a dick."
"Did he ask you out?"
"Ya."
"Shit." Kol takes out three 20's and gives it to me.
"Wow, you guys actually made a bet? So Ryan takes girls out a lot?"
"Well when he wants, a lot of girls just throw themselves at him."
"I honestly don't know why." Jen says looking frustrated.
"Let's just get to class." I say and we head back to the building.
                                                                        ~
(Maria's point of view)
I'm walking to my second class and Jessie catches up to me.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"What class are you going to now?"
"Same as you. Since we are in the same house we get the same classes except free choices."
"Oh cool. Can you show me where the next class is?"
He makes me blush. I know that sounds stupid but there's something about him. He's nice but mysterious at the same time.
All of a sudden Tiffany joins us as we walk to chemistry.
"Hey Maria! Hey Jessie!"
Wait, what the hell? Is she flirting with him? No fucking way.
"You're Tiffany right?"
"The one and only." She lets out a quiet laugh. She is so flirting with him. What a bitch.
"Here's Chem!" She says and he walks in but I pull her back to talk to her.
"Are you interested in Jessie?"
"Hell yes! I think I'm going to try to seduce him tonight."
She winks at me and walks in through the door. I feel like I'm about to cry. But why? I've only known him for like one day. I need to chill. I watch as Jen, Kol, and Bridget walk in the class.
"Are you coming?" Bridget asks. I'm at the verge of poring in tears.
"Yeah, in a minute." My voice cracks. After they walk in I run. I run out of the building. I don't know where I am going or why I'm running but I have a major pain in my chest. What the hell is happening to me?