Chapter 18

(Bridget's Point of View)

My eyelids slowly opened and looked around the room. Oh my g-- Kol and I are facing each other, he's still asleep though, his arms are wrapped around my waist, one of my hands are grabbing onto his shoulder, the other resting on his hard chest. One of my legs is on him. Did I actually fall asleep like this? I have to leave before everybody wakes up. I try to move away from him slowly, but his arms wrap around me tighter, pulling me so close that we are inches apart. His eyes open slowly and he starts to smile.

"Morning." He says.

"I have to go before everyone wakes up, so let go of me." I try to squirm out but he once again grabs me tighter.

"Don't be a stranger." He smirks before letting me go and getting out of the bed. I get off after him and rush out the door once he opens it for me.

I quietly run up the stairs and down the hallway, slipping into my room. I turn to face Tiffany. Oh thank goodness she's still asleep. I slip into my bed and lie awake, thinking, waiting for the alarm clock to ring.

(Peggy's Point of View)

The week flies by, everyone growing more and more excited about homecoming.

"I hope you all have a great Friday!" Alex yells as we walk out of his classroom. I can't believe homecoming is tomorrow. 

Once I step out of the building. My phone starts to ring. I look at the caller I.D. Why is she calling me?

"Hello?"

"Hello darling." My mother replies in a serious tone.

"Do you need something?" I ask. She never calls just to see how I'm doing.

"You will be joining the family this Sunday for lunch."

I couldn't help but let out a sarcastic laugh. 

"Um, no I won't be. I'm busy."

"Rose's boyfriend has requested you to come, so we will see you there at one. Try to look somewhat decent to this. It's important." She demands before hanging up.

"That son of a bitch!" I scream out loud. Why would he ask them to invite me? Did he actually think I wanted to go? Ugh! I can't even think about this now. 

*Beep Beep* My phone vibrates so I open the message.

Tiffany: All girls report to my room tomorrow at 3 so we can all get ready for the party together!

I need to go for a run.

(Tiffany's Point of View)

After I sent the group text. I walk into the house and head straight to Brian's room. I just want to make sure everything's okay with him. Before I could knock, the door swings open and Brian stops in his tracks when he sees that it's me.

"Hey." I smile. He continues to look at me for a moment.

"Excuse me." He replies dryly and walks right passed me. Is he mad at me? He probably is. The thing is, I deserve it though. But why try to talk to him when I've been trying to focus on myself? I just wonder what's going on with his sister. Ugh I shouldn't even care! I have so much to do. I decide to go upstairs to see if anyone else is home. I find Miranda with a bag in her hand.

"Did you buy your dress?" I squeal.

"Yeah, what do you think?" She pulls out golden yellow fabric with a hint of brown. It's a long dress, bohemian, but absolutely--

"Gorgeous!" I yell, "This is going to be the best homecoming by far, I just know it!"

(Bridget's Point of View)

Mathew and I have been texting every once and a while. And to be honest, it makes me happy when he does. I've decided that I'm going to go for K-- Luke, because I only see Mathew as a friend. He sends me another text.

Mathew: Is your homecoming tomorrow?

Bridget: Yup.

Mathew: Who are you going with?

Bridget: No one asked me. I'm going alone. 

I wait for dramatic effect, then text him again.

Bridget: Just kidding haha. Going with Luke.

Mathew: Interesting....

Bridget: Well who are you going with to your homecoming?

Mathew: Abby:/

Bridget: Interesting.....

Mathew: Shut up you know I don't like her.

Bridget: She's really pretty though.

Mathew: Not as pretty as you.

My smile drops. I'm just not going to answer. I really hope he's not interested in me. 

"Bridget!" I turn around and my worry goes away. It's Luke.

"Hey."

"Just wanted to make sure you were cool with me wearing a black tux."

"I did help you choose it, didn't I?" I laugh.

"Just making sure." He winks at me before kissing me on the cheek, and walking away. My face starts to heat up. For the first time ever, I'm actually excited for a school dance.

(Maria's Point of View)

The Homecoming Dance is today! Everyone has been rushing around all morning. Well, the girls have. Once the clock strikes three, I head to Tiffany's room with my dress along with everyone else. Tiffany bought us each pink bathrobes which we put on so we can do our makeup. Peggy and Bridget are blasting music through two speakers, while everyone else are painting their nails or getting started on their makeup.

"Oh Maria! Could you get my mascara downstairs? It's in the sitting room!" I nod and head down the hall. After the whole Jessie incident, we haven't really talked much. I walk into the living room and stand still. All the guys turn to look at me in my small bathrobe. I give them a small smile.

"Have any of you guys seen mascara? It's a little black bottle and it's probably on the couch."

The guys start lifting up their legs and standing up to find the mascara. Of course, to my luck, it's Jessie the one that finds it.

"Here." He says, placing the mascara in my hands. He checks me out, but when he notices I'm watching him, he turns arounds and yells. 

"Man, I'm so excited for that hottie that I'm going to the dance with. I'm so getting with her tonight."

I turn around and head for the stairs calmly. Don't show him that this affected you, just relax, I told myself. My face turns red. What did I ever see in him?

ºººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº

Yes it's short but the next chapter is the Homecoming Dance which will be much longer! This was pretty much an intro into the next chapter. Miranda's dress for homecoming is at the top! (Without the hat and obviously with brown heels.) Thanks for reading:)