Birthday

Between a couple of letters, which he preferred not to open, he slipped a small black sheet, took it and turned it over.

" "A picture with the birthday boy," Yuta said, leaning a little to focus better. Doyoung and Taeyong turned to see him take a picture and then he took it he moved away from them.

"Vodka?"

"Sure." He held out his glass and Doyoung poured some. "Which is my gift?"

"Me," he smiled at him.

"Don't be a cheater," Doyoung laughed softly. "It's okay if you don't give me anything, don't worry."

"Sure I have a gift, but there are a lot of people here." They smiled.

"I'll have to wait." "

A small tear slid down Doyoung's cheek, he quickly wiped it away with the edge of his hand.

He had a daughter, a wife and a college degree, he couldn't ruin his family's pride at this point.

But forgetting a complete life was impossible for him, he had achieved it by avoiding everything that reminded him of his past, but as much as he wanted, he could not change it.

And more he hurt what he had done to Taeyong, that he would never forgive himself.

The older one's smile was tattooed in his memory, and there was nothing to erase it.

The sparkle in his eyes, the way he walked, and his laugh.

The little gestures he made when something bothered him, the little noises he made while he did something very concentrated.

The little dances he did when he passed a test or how he quickly rubbed his hands together before eating.

How he tied his hair with a pencil when he needed to have a clear view and how he got frustrated when the hairstyle didn't work out.

How much he complained when the sun was very strong and how happy he was on cold days.

Why did he keep remembering everything as if he was still with him?