Happiness

" "Fuck you Lee Taeyong!"

"You would like to do it."

"Shut up, put me down."

"I won't do it."

"Yes you will."

"No," he laughed and started running.

"Walk slower."

"No," he laughed again.

"Lee Taeyong!" The newly appointed left the youngest in the sand.

"Thanks."

"You are welcome."

"Hey," Taeyong looked at him, Doyoung closing the distance between them and quickly placed a kiss on his lips.

"Don't do that again," he said sheepishly. "You know I don't like doing this with people around."

"I couldn't help it... if you were drunk you would kiss me."

"But I am not."

"I wish you were."

"Stop flirting with me... I'm already yours."

"What did you just say?!"

"Nothing..."

"I heard it! Repeat it."

"I will not do it."

"Don't be mean to me," he complained. "

It had been so long that he had forgotten that at some point he really was happy.

That at some point he had laughed so much that his stomach hurt, that he smiled so much that he was afraid he would have wrinkles.

That he managed to forget about the world and stop thinking about his concerns.

That he managed to focus on what he wanted and that the only thing that distracted him was thinking about that person.

He could spend hours looking at him and just with that his day would be enjoyable.

He had forgotten that at some point he was truly in love.

But he could not say that now he was not, happy, he cared for his wife and his daughter was the girl he loved the most in his life.

He wished he had never been away from Taeyong, but at the same time he would not change his family.

Although he knew that the love he had for his wife was merely brotherly. And it was that he could not expect much from an arranged marriage.