Yoonoh

"Jung... Jung, Jung, Jung... Jung Wo... Jung Woo... Jung Won... Jung Yae... Jung Ye... Jung Yo... Jung Yoo... Jung Yoon... Jung Yoonah... Jung Yoonjae... Jung Yoonmi... Jung Yoonoh. Good Doyoung, lynx eye."

"..."

"Answer... please answer..."

"..."

"..."

"Hello? With whom I speak?" Doyoung smiled.

"Dongsaeng? You do not remember me?"

"Dongsaeng? Whom?"

"Does Kim sound familiar to you?"

"Kim? There are many..."

"Something like Kim DoYoung?"

"Hyung!"

"The same."

"Fuck hyung... so long... how long has it been?"

"6 years, a little less."

"God... and... everything okay?"

"Somewhat..."

"I heard you have a daughter."

"Yes, JiSoo, she's 5 years old."

"I'd like to meet her..."

"Hey Yoonoh."

"Tell me."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure hyung."

"It's... somewhat complicated..."

"Okay hyung, ask, no problem."

"You... are you still in touch with... Taeyong?"

"O-oh... mmh... y-yeah, I'm still in touch with him," Doyoung let out a long-held sigh and a sense of relief flooded his body.

"Do you have his number? Or his address, anything works for me."

"Hyung... I don't know how he's going to take it..."

"I know."

"If you just want to see him and then get on with your life, it would be best if you didn't."

"That... I'm going to divorce Jinri."

"God... we still have a lot to talk about, why?"

"Taeyong."

"Hyung, would you like to meet me at a cafe? Where are you living?"

"Near my father's company, I haven't been out of town."

"Perfect, I'm close. See you in the cafeteria across the street."

"Okay... I get ready and go out."

"See you soon hyung."

"See you soon Dongsaeng."

[...]

"Here," he heard Yoonoh's voice in the distance and walked quickly towards him.

"Hi," he smiled at him as he settled in.

"Hi hyung, I asked for a latte for you."

"You still remember."

"How could I forget if it was the only thing you drank."

"You're right," he took the cup in his hands and took some.

"What made you remember Taeyong?" Doyoung took the bag from him and from inside took out the metal box that he had found a few days ago. Yoonoh opened it and smiled. "Yuta was an incredible photographer," he sighed. "Hyung are you sure about this?"

"I am... shit, I never should have listened to my father."

"It's fine, the pressure he was putting on you was too much."

"I am grateful that it was Jinri and it was not another woman... if I did not like men I would surely be with her, I am so sorry to divorce..."

"It's the healthiest thing you can do..." Yoonoh took a napkin and with a pencil that he carried, wrote an address. He closed the box that Doyoung had passed him and placed on top of it what he had written. "That's where Taeyong lives... I don't know how he's going to react, you've always been a sensitive subject for him."

"Thank you very much Yoonoh..." He sighed and read the address. It was not that far away. Without realizing it, his eyes crystallized at the possibility he had in his hands. "I remember like it was yesterday when we were 18 years old..." He quickly wiped away the tears that had escaped him and straightened his posture. "Does he have no partner?" His breath hitched as he waited for the answer, fear running through his veins.

"No. He doesn't have a partner that I know of," Doyoung smiled, fixed his things and said goodbye to Yoonoh to go to the address he had given him.