1985

"Doyoung," he heard his wife's voice that brought him back to reality.

As soon as he saw how he was, he panicked, taking the photos and quickly saving them where they were before.

"Mom, can I go out and play with Jennie?"

"Of course you can."

"Thank you ~" they heard the footsteps walk away and then the door was closed.

"Jinri I-"

"Easy," she smiled at him and walked over to him. "Can I see the photos?"

"I'm really... I'm really sorry..." He handed her the small metal box, she opened it and then took the photos from inside.

"Don't apologize," she looked carefully at each one of them and a small smile was on her face. "Don't apologize, it's okay."

"Sorry..."

"Doyoung, you know? I have always loved you more as a friend than as my husband."

"Jinri, I'm so sorry," he said before bursting into tears. His wife walked up to him and hugged him, letting him vent into her arms.

"Easy... nothing's wrong..." She was gently caressing his back. "Relax, I'm here, you're not alone," once she heard her that he calmed down, she separated the hug and looked into his eyes. She wiped the tears from him and gave him a smile.

"Jisoo is 5 years old... I can't hurt her on a whim of mine."

"Do you know what's going to hurt her more than not having her parents together? Having her parents together and that they don't really love each other."

"Jinri..."

"Doyoung... I always knew you like men."

"Sorry..." Jinri took his hand and spoke to him.

"I want to thank you, for all these years that you have been for me, but for your sake, for mine and for the sake of Jisoo... the best thing would be a divorce."

"D-don't say that... this is what my father wants, this is what makes my family happy, is..."

"Doyoung, do you hear yourself? How do you want to make others happy if you are not happy?"

"I just... I-"

"Give yourself priority... sometime even, live by and for you... I never saw you as happy as you appear in those photos. I esteem you very much and I will not remain calm knowing that you can be much better than you are now."

"Jisoo..."

"She'll understand, she's smart," she smiled at him and she came over to hug him again. "You have suffered enough, let yourself be happy."