Kiss

Behind the photo he had in his hand, another one that was stuck by time fell.

His heart skipped a beat and for him it was as if he had stopped beating, without realizing he had held his breath as he saw what was in his hands.

" "Taeyong give me a kiss."

"No."

"Come on Taeyong~ don't be like that..." Taeyong took the last of soju he had in his glass and set it tightly on the table next to him.

"Make sure you take the picture well, because I won't do it twice," Yuta moved away a little and saw through the peephole how both of them obviously brought their lips closer, he made sure to focus well and shot the camera.

"Gorgeous," he handed the roll to Taeyong. "There you go."

"Thank you," Taeyong put the photos in his pocket. "Let's go to my room?" Doyoung nodded and followed him upstairs. Taeyong locked the door and went to his desk, took the photographic roll that Yuta had given him a few moments ago, cut out one of the photos and handed it to Doyoung.

"Taeyong..." He smiled and put it in his wallet. "Are you drunk?" He asked when he saw his reddish face.

"Probably," he walked over to the other side and looked him in the eye. "Honey..."

"Repeat it."

"Honey," Doyoung took his chin and leaned even closer to him.

"That word sounds so good coming out of your mouth," he ran his thumb over the older man's lower lip and closed the distance as much as he could. "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes please." Doyoung put his hands on either side of Taeyong's face and leaned closer to bring his lips together, making them fit perfectly. He lowered his hands to the older man's waist and pushed him gently, making him lean against his desk. With a bit of force he took him and lifted him above the surface. "This is my present?"

"This is your gift," he brought his lips together again and raised his hands to his hair, entwining his fingers in it. "

He let out a sigh, what had he been doing with his life all this time?