Valentines Day

I woke up, earlier than expected. The sun was rising. I looked outside my window and there wasn't anybody out yet. Not even Louis.

"Yes!" I cheered to myself. I grabbed my bag because I didn't unpack much. I made sure I had everything with me by patting myself. Oh! I almost forgot my trusty crowbar.

"I won't leave you behind." I said and hung it on my bag. Before exiting the room, I put my head against the door, trying to listen if anyone was there. I didn't hear much. I opened the door as quiet as possible, hoping it wouldn't creak. I didn't bother to close the door as I ran out of the hallway and down the stairs. I was in the little courtyard and stood right in front the gates. Without any hesitation, I opened the gates, i didn't care how loud it was.

"Now gotta make sure I don't step on these stupid traps." I mumble under my breath. I was out but not to far, since none of them were awake I decided to just walk my way out of this one and not run for the first time. That was until I took a few steps back and hid behind a tree because of a huge herd of walkers.

"Help me!" I heard someone say. It sounded like a she and her voice was very high. Sounded almost like a child.

"Please, somebody!" She cries. The herd was going closer and closer in on her. I looked around to see if anyone was gonna save her, like maybe a parent or something. Nobody came and i knew the more i waited the less time there would be for me to save her. I grabbed my crowbar out and started to slash the zombies. I gashed the crowbar through the zombies head, then with no hesitation pulling it out and gashing it in the other one behind me. I kicked the one on the knee that was about to bite her, stunning it then kicking it again putting it to the ground and i smashed my heel in its head. There were more but I couldn't find it while this girl was on the ground. She had blonde hair, brown eyes, slim. She wore a pink long sleeve and light blue jeans with black converse. Her height looked 4'10. She looked at least 10.

"Come on!" I hurry her, sticking my hand out. She tried to get up but it looked like she just couldn't. She kept trying to get up but by the looks of her face, it hurt. Before more zombies could reach us, which they were really close, I carried her in my arms. But since it was a struggle to carry her, I turned and there were zombies surrounding us. Luckily there was only 1 zombie in front of me so i kicked it down and ran away. The only place I could run to was the school. And I never stopped running. I wonder where all these zombies came from. The girl made sniffling noises, like she was just crying but she stopped.

"Are you hurt?" I panted from running and carrying her.

"Y-yes. B-but not bit!" She says clarifying. I saw the school gates and everyone looked like they were in it. Thats weird. There also seemed to be new faces. One of a girl, she had a cap on and black hair, and a boy with an afro. They held hands but looked like Marlon was talking to them and discussing. I looked up at the watch tower and there was Willy. He looked alarmed and yelled to the others. They all gathered around the gates opening it. I walked in with the little girl.

"What happened!?" Marlon asked in a demanding manner. Ruby came close to me.

"Its okay little one don't worry! I'll take her Sydney" Ruby says reassuringly. I give her away and see them head in the building.

"There was this huge swarm of zombies and the little girl was in the middle of it." I told them.

"What were you doing out there?" Brody questioned, suspiciously.

Well I obviously can't tell them about me escaping.

"The little girl was screaming, duh. Where were you guys?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Heard a crash. Picked up some new comers." Louis said, directing his eyes to the girl and little boy.

"I'm clementine. This is AJ." She says, pushing AJ forward. I looked down at him and he waved.