I looked outside the window and see everybody already out there.

I didn't oversleep did I? I thought to myself. I looked to the side of the bed and see Alex.

"Wake up pancake!" I say in a groggy voice, shaking her back and forward. She opens her eyes and her hair is all messy.

"Definitely not a sleeping beauty." I widened my eyes and mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that you know." She said getting up and fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Alright lets go." I said, opening the door and she followed.

"Hey, you think you can teach me?" She asks.

"Teach you what?" I said.

"Well, from what it seems, you sound and look pretty tough. I have no experience." She says. I thought about it for a little.

"Fine." I agreed.

"W-wait. Really!?" She says, her eyes directing to me and her voice getting higher.

"Yeah. You're pretty helpless." I say. In my peripheral vision, I see her stop being excited and cross her arms angry.

"Hey! Sydney! Clem!"Marlon calls us both over.

"Whats up?" I question.

"I just wanted to give you guys both these maps. No ones getting lost on my watch." He says. I look at the map and it was labeled with everything and where everyone was. There was some x's and checkmarks in some places and around the whole thing was a red circle.

"Whats the red circle?" Clem asks.

"Well, whats inside the red zone is the safe zone. Out is beyond." Marlon says.

"So, why did you call us over?" Clem questions suspiciously.

"Two groups are going out. Louis and Aasim, well i just hope Louis shows up..uh for the hunting grounds. They're gonna check traps. Violet and Brody are going spear fishing, I just hope they don't kill each other before they get the chance too. Both teams are gonna need extra hands. Mind if you guys hop on?" Marlon says.

"Sure, lets go fishing AJ!" Clem cheers to AJ and they both head off.

"Well, you seem to fit the more hunting grounds area anyways." Marlon shrugged his shoulders.

--------------------------

We were walking through the woods, being aware of our surroundings.

"Hunting grounds are usually clear of walkers. Sometimes they get caught in the snares and shit though. You see a ribbon on the tree, traps are nearby. So please, watch where you step." Aasim says.

"You're gonna have to say that twice so it can stick in her brain!" Louis says.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked clueless. I rolled my eyes already knowing Louis was gonna tell her.

"Oh! Right! Well, Sydney here had gotten caught in a trap when we found her. Then got caught in another one straight after I got her out of the trap!" Louis says in his natural alluring voice.

"Wow! And you call me helpless!" Alex chuckles.

"Yeah yeah laugh it off now before I shove my fist up both of your a-

"BUT" Louis stopped me mid-way in my sentence. "You don't have to worry about me getting caught. I'm practically a ninja. Skilled in the craft of martial arts." He says, eyeing me.

"Aasim, is Louis really always like this?" I asked, whining.

"Unfortantely, yes." Aasim says.

"I'm right here." Louis says as if we couldn't see him.