introduction

latibule [noun];
a cozy, safe and hidden away place, one where a soul can cocoon themselves and find comfort and solace.

a feeling I want to gift with these short storys about my ocs.

Read about Aurora Lestrange and her sisters in the 1800s century, follow Cassiopia Grady through her struggle in hogwarts with the marauders, fear with Lyra Lestrange the things her mother Bellatrix might will do next or explore Magdalenas journey with the founders of Hogwarts.

My ocs all have a special place in my heart, as I put my soul in them. They all are placed in the Harry Potter universe, belonging into different eras.

• about me •

My name is Violet Will and I've been creating ocs and their storys for years. I am not a native english speaker and never dared to write their storys down, but I want to change that.
I'm currently working on a fanfiction named 'moonstruck'. It will be the story of my oc Cassiopia Grady and her years in Hogwarts with the marauders and her experience in the first wizarding war. Until I'll finally be able to publish it, I want to start sharing little details about all my ocs, as not every of them will appear in moonstruck.

On my instagram editing account called prcngstudies you will find more details for my ocs as I already shared a few of them there.

• possible trigger warnings •

Some of the oneshots could include death, mental illnesses, abuse, violence or others. I will but a trigger warning in every chapter if there is the need for one.
This book is supposed to be a safe place so I'll definitely make sure of that.