OVA Chapter: What's A Valentine's Day?

Valentines day.. A day where two lovers express their love for each other by acts of giving gifts. It also is an opportunity to confess one's feelings for the one he or she loves. In a Saiyan's case, it's something different.

???: It's okay, Gohan. He'll like it... but then he'll just eat them and say "Thanks, Gohan!" and leave to train again...

Gohan, the first daughter of the strongest fighter in the universe, Son Goku, is too busy thinking of what will happen after she gifts the one she loves. The dense and the pissed off Y/N.

Gohan: No, he isn't like that... I made these for him... Agh! Why am I thinking like this? Just give it to him and see what happens! I've known him for about 6 months and now I'm thinking negatively of him! This is so hard...

Gohan said and then heard footsteps coming to her room. She thought it was her father but already knew it was her. Then again, when the hell was the last time Goku's been in her house.

Chi-Chi: Gohan? Are you alright in there?

Gohan: Yes, mom I'm fine...

Chi-Chi: Well, it sounds like you're having trouble with something.. Do you want me to help you with it?

Gohan thinks for a moment then agreed for her mother to come in. She did, then Gohan explained all of what she's thinking about.

Chi-Chi: So all this just for Valentine's day?

Gohan: Yes! And I like Y/N so much, I just wanna express it to him. But I always think that he'd just accept it and go and our relationship with each other is just still the same! Just friends, sparring partners all that stuff... He's a full-blooded Saiyan... Like dad and clearly mentally challenged... like dad...

The half-breed Saiyan stated as her tone became more of sadness as she explained.

Chi-Chi: Gohan... Y/N is... dumb.. and I mean really dumb...

Gohan looked at her mother in surprise.

Chi-Chi: Just like your father, only dumber. But how did you think we got married? The first time I expressed my feelings and want to be his wife, I thought that I actually landed him. But no.. he just thought the whole thing was just food...

Gohan: Yeah, I remembered that. Didn't you tell me that story a long time ago?

Chi-Chi: Yes, but I didn't tell you everything. I didn't propose to him, he proposed to me!

Gohan had a look of surprise on her face as she heard.

Gohan: 'Dad did what?!'

Chi-Chi: Goku is dumb, yes but there's one thing he's very smart about, feelings.

Gohan's lips parted at this and looked to the floor and began to contemplate.

Chi-Chi: I'll never forget that day... we were fighting and I just loathed him so much! For forgetting about me! I hated him. That day in the tournament...

Gohan: You said you hated him. Right?

Chi-Chi: Yes, in fact I loathed him! But until I revealed myself then he did something that made me fall back in love with him!

Gohan: You said that's when it all began.

Chi-Chi: I'll never forget what he said to me "Sometimes my brain doesn't know what my mouth is saying, good thi-

*Flashback* Chi-Chi's POV

Goku: -ng my heart does... will you marry me?

My heart fluttered due to what I heard something seemed to spark inside me that made me fall in love with him even more! I smiled in happiness and said: