𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

???: Fucking die, you little shits!

I beat one down to the grown with a elbow straight down its dome, but suddenly, another grabs me from behind and puts me in a Full Nelson hold. I struggled to break free, but this Masterlock was too strong, espexially from someone so small that it has to fly while it grapples me!

???: Get the fuck off me!

The one I supposedly knocked into the ground gets up again, as if I didn't just crack the skull of this one just before!

???: Agh-!

It lunges towards us with an elbow straight so my gut. The pain was excruciating for someone so small. I spat out blood from the impact then the blows just keep going while the other holds me.

???(2): Stop it! That's ENOUGH!!

Another voice yelled out, a girl's, it sounded angry, but there was a tinge tone in it that makes it sound like on the verge of crying.

???(2): I can't get strong like I said! I can't! I just can't hurt anyone! Please... please stop this! Stop this!!

Another figure, seemingly displeased at her answer to this massacre. Expecting a rage to brew, only to receive a pathetic song and dance.

???(3): Pathetic... Are you seriously about to cry?! What a waste of my time!

The tall one looks at the high ground in front of him, his arms folded like a smug.

???(3): Little ones! Kill them all! This has been a waste of time!

The girl gasped in shock as a dreadful idea invades her mind like daggers through her heart.

???(2): NO!!!

???(3): Start with the puny Saiyan, the little one! What'shisface- agh forget it! Just make it painful!

The girl's eyes flash, she looks towards the high ground where all the fighting- ...the massacre is going on. I'm still getting beat within an each of my life, my hair slowly fading from it's faded gold color to just black. I felt the constant stings of pain get number and number as I felt my entire world just fade to black.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*BOOM*

"Agh!"

"RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

The whole of Earth shakes at the relentless winds of energy flowing from one place, a patch of ground a surge of anger is exploding with fire in the eyes and anger in the heart. Crackles of yellow fire and lighting begin to appear forth as the storm only brews stronger.

"-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!"

"There it is... attagirl... ugh..."

And now... the storm grew forth like a cyclone, a voice booming from within the winds, a demand of this folly, this senseless violence to end at once.

"STOP IT!!

"Huh?"

"I'M TELLING YOU TO STOOOOOOP!!!!!"

But then... is the present bloodshed enough to finally end all this pain..?