Chapter 6: Alone?

Somewhere 3rd Person POV

???: Mama.. papa...

A young boy mutters to himself as he wanders aimlessly through some very weird looking woods.

???: Mama says there will be someone who will be here for me when I'm alone... but I'm alone and there's no one here..

The boy continues to wander through the woods. Behind him was a trail of the corpses of some weird looking animals, his doing.

???: Mama wouldn't lie to me right? She loves me.. she wouldn't just get my hopes up like that.

The boy stopped, realizing something.

???: That's right... mama is dead and so is papa. I'm here in the middle of nowhere. No one would be here...

The boy dropped down on his knees with all his hope lost. He couldn't help but cry to himself at the fact that he would be alone forever. But then he remembered something..

*A flashback* ???'s POV

I was skipping to my friend's house, very excited to meet him again. I made it to his house and knocked on the front door. A very pretty lady answered and smiled as if she was happy to see me.

???: Oh, Y/N, you're here! Ready to play with Raditz again?

I nodded rapidly. The lady smiled and let the boy in.

???: Have fun!

Y/N: Yes, Mrs. Gine!

I answered as I ran up to Raditz's room and knocked.

Raditz: I'm busy!

Y/N: It's me!

Raditz: Go away!

Y/N: Aww... c'mon Raditz! I just wanna play!

Silenced followed and soon the door opened. He seemed to have caved in. I let myself into his room and smiled at him.

Raditz: Now what the hell do you want now? You interrupted my training.

Y/N: Oh, sorry about that! I just wanted to have fun with you is all!

I said with a smile then he just scoffed at me, you ain't gonna have fun with that attitude!

Y/N: Aww.. c'mon Raditz, surely you don't always want to be alone!

Raditz smirked for some reason .

Raditz: Heh, 'alone'. You know, sometimes I wish I'd be.

I was shocked as my eyes widened, what does he mean by that?

Y/N: Alone? W-what do you mean?

Raditz: You wouldn't understand. Looking at mother and father, they seemed more interested in the boy instead of me, while you are an only child, both your parents gave you attention. No one will talk to me due to me being a pathetic low class. But then, I learned to embrace it. I began to train and get more stronger! I don't need anyone else! Everyone would just be an annoyance, everyone would just get in my way.

I began to back up a bit. His words are said with malice that I began to shake a bit.

Raditz: So yes, Y/N. I really wish I'd be alone.

Y/N: B-but what if you need help! Who's gonna help you? W-who's gonna be there for you?

Raditz chuckled at my questions.