🧡Chapter Five💚

🥦Happy valentines day 💕💕

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

Izuku hadn't seen Bakugo in two days and he hasn't been more happy.
He couldn't remember a day when he hadn't been beaten brutality and left to clean up the mess.
He even got to sleep in a comfortable bed despite the situation he try to look at the positive something that was hard when it came to his life.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

"Damn bakugo you've been down here for two day drinking your kidneys away. "

"Did that boy kill himself?"

Dabi had been pestering the drunk blonde since yesterday and it was getting more and more annoying.

"Fuck off you burned bastard. "

Bakugo grunted before taking another swig from his beer.

They ran out of fucking whiskey so he had to drink something else.

"Well even if he didn't kill himself he's probably be close to death now. "

Dabi stated.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!'

Bakugo yelled crushing his now empty can.

" I mean he was already skinny before and I know he hasn't ate while he was here so he probably staved to death".

Dabi explained with a slight chuckle as he walked off.

'Fuck he's right.'

Bakugo thought to himself as he jumped to his feet feeling kinda woozy from the beer hitting him so hard.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

Izuku heard stomping coming up the wooden stairs and footsteps come directly towards the bedroom he was in.

'Ohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohno".

Izuku thought to himself as he scampered under the bed.

"Izuku!"

Bakugo yelled.

Izuku flinched and preyed that he wouldn't find him.

He was for sure drunk and smelled more like his dad then ever sending Izuku on a sparrow of memories.

"Izuku? "

Bakugo asked softer this time.

A tone Izuku hadn't heard since his mother was alive.
He was almost tempted to show himself but another part of him screamed it's a trap.

"Hey Izuuuuu where are you? "

"Are you hiding from me? "

"Is it because I hit you? "

"It is isn't? "

Bakugo asked plopping down on his bed with a frown tugging at his lips.
He had completely forgotten the reason he wanted to find Izuku, nor he just felt like crying.
See there were two types of Bakugo's when he was drunk the piss one and the soft one the soft one didn't come out often but when it did he'd even start crying.