🧡Chapter Fourteen💚

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

"You can count on me like one, two, three I'll be there ".

Izuku sang out loud as he turn the shower head off and wrapped his body up with a grey fluffy towel.

" Cause you know I'll-"

"You can sing really good. "

Complemented a deep voice out of no where.
Bakugo.

"AAAAHHhH!! "

Izuku screamed his head off causing the blonde to jump this time.

"Kacchan you can't just sneak into the bathroom while someone's in there! "

Izuku yelled trying to make sure his whole body was covered.
Though his scars from his arms to his legs were on full display.

Bakugo tilted his head in confusion and pouted a little like a sad puppy who was getting in trouble by there owner.

"I don't understand my mother use to watch me in the shower all the time, even a few of her boyfriends. "

Bakugo informed his red eyed swimmed in confusion.

Izuku looked down at the floor feeling kinda guilty now, but how was he supposed to know what Bakugo deemed  appropriate and inappropriate.

"Well..... Your mother or her boyfriends shouldn't had been doing that it's  inappropriate enough when your in here and I'm like this but it's pretty much illegal for your mother and her boyfriends to be watching a kid like that. "

Izuku explained as softly as he could.

"I see.... "

Bakugo stated slowly looking at Izuku's arms causing Izuku to be more uncomfortable and when the blonde fastly stood up that was when Izuku's flight instinct tried to kick in but katsuki grabbed his hand before he could.

"What are you-"

"Is this from me? "

Bakugo asked interrupting Izuku's question as he pointed at the still somewhat fresh burn marks.
He already knew it was from him but he wanted to here Izuku say it.

Izuku's eyes trailed down from the blonde's hair to his feet all the way up back to his scarlet eyes.

"Yeah."

Izuku answered.
He wasn't sure what Bakugo was planning or what he was thinking but he did look sadden when he glanced at the greenette's wrist.

Katsuki inhaled deeply letting his hot breath tickle Izuku's nose as he leaned down touching his freckled forhead with his own.

"I'm so fucking sorry. "

Bakugo breathed out trying to hold in any tears that try to escape but utterly failing when a few slipped and fell on Izuku's freckled face.

Izuku closed his emerald eyes enjoying the sense of comfort he was feeling.
He never felt anything like this before so he sure in hell was going to enjoy it but when he felt wetness fall on his face his green eyes popped open and he noticed a few tears falling from Bakugo's enclosed eyes.