🧡Chapter Nineteen💚

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨....

(𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩.)
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜.

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

The next morning Bakugo woke up with warmth on top of his chest and the sun blaring into his damn eyes.
When he finally received his eye sight back he noticed the warm and heaviness he felt on his chest was no other then a frail freckled green hair boy.
Known as Izuku.
That's when the rest of Bakugo's memories from last night came back.
Izuku opening up about his father, him opening up more about his mother and how he ended up in the league.
All the way to Izuku falling asleep and Bakugo slowly laying down allowing Izuku to stay on top of him while he slept.

Izuku was a true beauty.
His skin was as white as snow causing his dotted freckles that scattered across his cheeks to be even more noticeable.
All way to his button nose and his beautiful emerald eyes that could lift anyone's soul up.

He had truly fallen for Izuku he just hasn't realized how far he fell.

"Morning sleeping beauty. "

Bakugo comment as Izuku slowly opened his sleepy eyes and yawn.

"Good morning. "

Izuku greeted back slowly sitting up not fully realizing where he was at or who he was sitting on.

"Mmf".

Bakugo moaned out.

" Kacchan your bed is kinda uncomfortable."

Izuku mumbled his eyes completely close.

Bakugo bit his lip trying not to let out a sound.
He wasn't sure what to do about this situation.

'Fucking morning wood! '

Bakugo thought to himself.

"Iz-"

"Mmf "

Bakugo moaned out again when Izuku started to wiggle his butt.

That certainly caught Izuku's attention as his eyes shot open and he peered down at Katsuki's scarlet one.

"That's not your bed.... "

"I'm not on your bed... "

Izuku mumbled out his cheeks turning bright pink.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock".

Bakugo stated with a light chuckle.

Izuku pouted for a second before getting a sneaky idea, which turned his pout into a smirk while he slowly started to grind on top of the blonde.
Bakugo always had some kinda of power over the greenette in fact everyone seemed to have power over what happens in Izuku's life.
For once he liked being the one in control.

"Mmm"

"Izuku if I was you I would mmmh shit...."

Bakugo grunted under his breath.
He wasn't sure if Izuku was doing this on purpose or not.
If he wasn't then he didn't want to take advantage of the freckled boy.