🧡Chapter seventeen💚

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

                  ⚠⚠ 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜⚠⚠
                          (𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎)

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

"My father has never been the nicest men in truth."
"He often yelled at me when I was a child but I always had my mother so I didn't really care."
"My mother was the sweetest person you'd ever meet, she never raised her voice or got angry unless it was important. "

"That reminds me of someone. "

Bakugo mumbled.

Izuku smiled lightly at his comment before continuing.

"My mom loved me and she saw something in me even I didn't see till I got older so she always told me what ever I became, who ever I ended up loving that she'd always except me no matter what. "

Izuku's face feature was soft and gentle he had a light smile on his face and his green eyes shined with happiness.
Though Bakugo couldn't see his face he could tell by the sound of the freckled boy's voice that his mother made him extremely happy.

"What happened to her? "

Bakugo asked kinda scared that his question would cause Izuku to go into a panic attack.

But luckily it didn't though Izuku's breathing did hitch for a moment but he eventually calmed down and started to explain.

"It was my fault. "

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.....

"Izuku baby, it's almost time to eat dinner."

"What are you doing in here? "

A soft gentle voice asked as a frail green hair lady walked into her bedroom.
Though she didn't look to healthy she was very pale and her eyes were sucked in due to the fact she hadn't eaten in days.

"Sorry mama, I was just trying on your pretty dress. "

Six year old Izuku explained as he twirled around in a long silk night gown.
He was also wearing his mothers pink socks and blue eye shadow.

"Don't I look pretty Mama? "

The freckled boy asked with a huge smile on his face.

The greenette smiled at her son a gentle caring one.

"You look-"

"What the hell is this! "

A muscular black hair men yelled as he walked into him and his wife's bedroom.

Both the greenette's jumped out of thier skins they hadn't been expecting 𝐡𝐢𝐦 to show up today in fact he said he would be working late. Which gave both the mother and son such relief but fear took over that relief now.

"I-I was just-"

"He was just playing dress up that's all."

The young women explained with such a stern voice that even little Izuku wanted to run and hide.

"Oh? "

"Then why isn't he wearing something more masculine!?"

The curly hair men yelled punching the wall causing both the greenette's to jump again.