【1|0】

"Are you okay y/n? What the fuck did she do to you?" Levi yelled over the phone.

"I'm fine don't worry. I fell but I didn't get hurt." I smiled.

"I swear, I was so worried about you. I should've walked you home." He let out a sigh of frustration. "What did she do though?"

"Okay so I was walking home and I noticed her behind me. She told me to stay away from you or else but then I said I can't because I'm dating you and she got mad. Then I walked away and she pulled my hair and I fell but I got up and swung at her." I talked at a fast speed and hoped he caught everything.

"You swung at her?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah I wasn't gonna let her pull my hair the fuck." I giggled and put the call on speaker as I set my phone on the desk.

"That's my girl." I was able to tell he had a smile on his face. I tied my hair up and shifted on the chair.

"Also," I picked up my phone again and brought it to my ear. "I was recording the conversation because I knew she would do some dumb shit." I spun on the chair slowly.

"And here I was thinking you were dumb." He laughed and moved around on the other side of the phone.

"Heeeey." I whined stopping my self from spinning. "Watch out before my dad beats you up." I teased him.

"Oh fuck how did that go?" His voice changed into a serious tone and was muffled a bit.

"They're fine with it but with my dad being overprotective he said if you would hurt me, he would hurt you." I laughed as I pet the cat that was now sleeping on my lap.

"Okay good and I'm not ever gonna so we don't need to worry about that." He chuckled.

"Yeah." I smiled but it faded. "Petra is definitely gonna try something else Monday so I gotta be careful." I sighed.

"Tch you know I'll be there for you if you need my help, okay brat?" He said.

"I know but if she touches me again," I inhaled deeply. "You're gonna see that it was self defense and it won't be my fault if she gets hurt." I knew Levi wouldn't let me get hurt but if she comes near me and I feel threatened, I wouldn't hesitate.

"I won't let her touch you and I'm sure Mikasa wouldn't let her either." He replied muffled again.

"Yeah, I still need to tell Mikasa about all of this." I rubbed my temple, sighing from everything that happened. It was the second day of school and more has happened then a month of the whole first year I was here.

"I can tell her if you want." Levi suggested as he stopped moving around.

"Nah it's fine. I'll text her later." I placed my hand on Mochi and rubbed her back with my thumb. "I'm just scared that Petra is gonna-" I get cut off by Levi talking to someone over the phone.

"Oi!" Levi yelled out but their conversation turned muffled from Levi covering the phone but became clear once his words were directed to me.

"Listen brat I need to go, my parents are being annoying right now." He let out an irritated sigh.

"Oh that's fine!" I replied loudly which caused Mochi to wake up and hop off my lap and went onto my bed.

"I'll text you later okay? Also go relax okay? You'll be okay brat, I promise." He reassured me in a soft tone. We said our goodbyes and the call had ended. I didn't do much the rest of the day but watch f/s. I ended up texting Mikasa about everything and she was obviously not happy about it. I was able to tell through her messages that rage was flowing through her. If Petra would do anything to me on Monday, Mikasa would definitely end up getting to her before I do. I took a shower and ended up falling straight asleep as soon as I got under my blankets.