Chapter Ten Part Two

He already knew who he had to kidnap.

-o-

"Master, is that a baby?"

Christ, why Elise was even awake at this hour, and what did she mean by…

Oh.

Oooh…

Oh fuck

-o-

Harrison pretended very much like he had planned to steal the baby all along, and not the fact he had just brought her with him when he left Private Drive. From the looks of it, none of his servants believed him.

Well, she was a nice baby, and Severus had taken a liking to her immediately.

"Did you actually want kids?" Harrison asked even as he thought of how to kidnap Lily Potter and make her tell where her sister was.

"Maybe," Severus said. The girl was out of her pink onesie and now dressed in something black which was just typical the potions master but Harrison had to admit he liked it better too. "But with the life I had, children weren't just an option."

"Oh. I suppose so."

"How about you, master? Did you never want children?"

"I don't know how to take care of them."

"Which is precisely why you kidnapped one."

"Oh, shut up. I get it. You're all laughing behind my back because I was sleepy enough to not notice I didn't put her back. I can't exactly go back with her now, can I?"

"Why were you there in the first place?"

"Hunch. I was wrong. I don't like it when people move around unexpectedly."

Severus stared at him.

"What?" Harrison said. "Someone lived there last time I remember, but then again maybe they didn't really live there in this time… or whatever. I didn't find her."

"Lost lover?"

"Hardly. I want to kill her."

"Lost lover who betrayed you?"

"No, Severus. Her name is Petunia. It's still Dursley, right? I mean, she married Vernon, right?"

Severus put the girl down in the crib Elise had produced from somewhere Harrison didn't want to know about, and he walked over to the Nightmare Lord.

"How do you know about Petunia Dursley?"

"Long story," Harrison replied. "And I mean a really long story. Please tell me she's horrible."

"Utterly," Severus said. "I was invited by Lily to a family dinner once. Petunia never stopped insulting everything we were. Vernon was even worse. He even tried to engage in a fist-fight."

"Oh, that does sound like dear Vernon when he had a few…"

"How do you know them?" Severus demanded to know.