Epilogue -1

"Shit...shit...shit" , Rajveer thought while wrapping up his things in his office.

He had seen Naina today before leaving the class. Her eyes are full of tears. He was watching her leave but she didn't spared him a glance.

"Aj to meri jwalamukhi pakka fat jayegi. Bhagvan please bacha lo mujhe", Rajveer prayed.

Flashback

Rajveer entered the class and no one noticed. Everyone is busy among themselves, talking and planning. It is happening from past couple of days.

Army ball has been announced and this batch has been assigned with the duty for the party arrangements. Committees are formed and soon after that all the concentration went from training to party organisation.

Naina is assigned the role of treasurer, so she is always busy. Even after her training, she is either busy with committee or at their quarter also tallying the bills and projections. She is avoiding the assignments or doing them on last minute.

Rajveer is pissed off at this behaviour of them or Naina specifically. He is trying to tell all of them that try to give some time to their training also as the exams are due in next 2 months.

So when again in class he saw the same thing happening, he got pissed off completely.

Rajveer: what is this? Again the same thing.

Some of them have took notice of him but most of them are still busy in their discussions, including Naina.

Rajveer has lost his temper now.

Rajveer: THAT'S IT. I HAD IT ENOUGH. EVERYONE SHOULD BE ON THEIR SEATS IN ANOTHER MINUTE.

Everyone is got shocked, as Rajveer almost never shouts in the class. They simply took their seats.

Rajveer : Since all of you are so pro at codes so let me go through the assignment. I will check it one by one for all of you now.

All of them are coming one by one with their assignments and none of the assignments are up to the mark.

Rajveer is getting frustrated with every next assignment. Now he started pin pointing mistakes and didn't bothered to be gentle like he usually is.

Finally Naina's turn came and he was checking her copy. Obviously she has done a pathetic job and he is just pissed off.

Suddenly he saw Huda who also happens to be in the same batch signaling Naina that he has gone mad today and he will be dead.

Rajveer: Lt. Amardeeep Huda. Can you please come up with your assignment. I want to see have you done justice to it like you are doing justice with all the drama you are doing in my class.

All the colour is drained from Huda's face. His face is showing that his worst dreams have come true and he came with his assignment to Rajveer.

He simply put his assignment on table and Rajveer opened it immediately.

His assignment is pathetic too which is expected but there is something else. His assignment is word to word same with Naina's assignment.

Now Rajveer is livid, "What the hell is this?"

Naina and Huda gulped with fear. That what Huda is dreading.