Chapter 11

3 months later

Rajveer is extremely panicked. He is pacing here and there in his cabin. He had already canceled most of his meetings.

Naina's exams got over a month back and today her results are due. The months leading to her exams are extremely tough to manage. After their confession, Rajveer felt the situation has complicated more in terms that they crave almost always to be in each other's company. But she needs to study as her exams are coming.

How he controlled himself, only he knows. He knows if he let go his self control then Naina would leave the exams immediately. She is still childish.

Sometimes it's so difficult to keep his hands off her and force her to study. The way she pouts and what he really wanted is to kiss her but he needs to be strict and ask her to revise the syllabus.

He actually made a timetable which have some free time allocated for them. Those slots are basically when he used to make out with her or to have sex. Naina hated this, even he hated it. Really who made love on a timetable but what choice does he have.

Once her exams are over, Naina saw a new Rajveer. He arranges surprises for her, take her for dinner dates and give her so many gifts. Basically pampers her like he always wanted to do.

He have forbidden, her to say "Sir" to him now. She have to say Rajveer or she will be punished. And the punishments he came up with are too embarrassing for her.

Naina never knew, how much Rajveer can tease her. Their life has been nothing short of a bliss for the last month.

But today results are due. If Naina is selected then she has to go for training for the next three years. Rajveer is really restless.

Finally Naina entered her cabin. She almost never comes to his office, so Rajveer was surprised.

Rajveer: Tum yahan? I mean Lt. Singh, to what do I owe this pleasure?

Naina raised her eyes, "aise greet karte hai aap sabko apne cabin ne?"

Rajveer flushed, Naina chuckled.

Naina: Vaise mere results aa gaye hai

Rajveer: what?? Are you selected.

Naina: yess. My training will start from next to next month. I am so happy

Rajveer couldn't control himself and he hugged her. Naina hugged him back, she really is very happy.

But just then, orderly came to ask him to meet Col. Bindra. He is his commanding officer.

Rajveer: Naina tum yahin ruko mai ata hu. It won't take much time.

He came back after 20 mins. Naina was pacing here and there in his cabin.

Naina looked up at him. He is looking shocked.

Naina: kya hua Rajveer?

Rajveer: I got my next posting.

Naina: what? Where?

Rajveer: Pune

Naina: what?? Meri training bhi vahin hai.

Rajveer: mujhe pata hai.

Naina : huh. Aapko kaise pata? Maine to ab tak bataya hi nai tha aapko.

Rajveer looked at him with the little color draining from his face, "I am assigned as one of the trainer for your batch"

Now Naina is stunned too. Color is draining from her face when he muttered, "again we will be student and teacher, Naina"

Both of them laughed meekly on their fate and hugged each other.

Naina: can't you ask for a change of posting?

Rajveer: why would I ask that Naina? I don't want to stay away from you, for 3 years.

Naina looked up at him, "so can we be together there?"

Rajveer: Maine Col. Bindra se bat ki hai. They are aware of you being my wife and he is completely fine with you staying with me providing if you are comfortable

Naina: why would I have any issues?

Rajveer: it might cause some gossip in trainees

Naina: So? We are married before all of this started.

She embraced him and said, "and I don't want to be away from you, for three years. It's good in a way, that you will be there"

Rajveer smiled at her childish nature, he embraced her back and kissed her forehead, "me too. Par pakka you will be fine na? KMA me jo bhi hua uske bad bhi, will you be comfortable?"

Naina: to kya kare hum? Kab tak bhagenge in sab se? Bad me if I join Intelligence then you will be my senior. Aise to zindagi bhar yahin chalega. I think easiest will be ki agar mai mana kar du is joining se

Rajveer: Nooo. Why? It's such a good opportunity for you

Naina: Then take this posting. We will give our best baki jisko jo sochna hai sochne do.

Rajveer locked his door and Naina raised her eyes quizzically.  Rajveer smiled and kissed her deeply. Naina is giddy and Rajveer held her delicately in his arms.

Naina: fir se "Sir" bulayungi mai aapko

Rajveer smiled at her, "Is "Sir" se to mera picha ab retirement ne bad hi chutega lagta hai"

Naina hide herself in his chest, "Vaise na mujhe aapko sir bolna bahut pasand hai"

Rajveer: acha? Aisa kyu?

Naina blushed but met his eyes, "Kyuki I respect you a lot, aur aapko na sir bulane ka andar se man karta hai"

He looked adoringly at her, "and you know how does it makes me feel. It's like I am exploiting my student"

Naina: But you know "Sir", your student loves getting exploited by you

Rajveer looked lovingly at her, "not now, we are still in base"

Naina: so let's go home, "Sir". You have to you know, give me my lessons

Rajveer was calling his CO next, to let him know that he is leaving early today due to some personal work. Naina already got the day off so they went straight to home to you know get the "lessons"

/* so I am marking this completed here. I wanted this to be a light hearted read and so no more twists and turns.
I am working on a new story "AASRA". Please check it out. Would love if you give some feedback for it. */