Chapter 4

Naina's Father called Rajveer to inform that Naina has agreed for marriage and they are thinking of having the ceremony next month if it's ok with him.

Rajveer is in shock and he replied that he will call them back. He is roaming here and there in his quarter thinking what to do next. He needs to talk to someone.

Dr. Shalini: yes Capt. What a pleasant surprise. Aj humari yad kaise ayi?

Rajveer: Shut up Doc. Ek problem hai.

Dr. Shalini: Naina ne aapke sath shadi ko han kah dia, yahin na.

Rajveer: kaise pata aapko? Kamal hai, Sab kaise pata chal jata hai aapko?

Dr. Shalini: I have super powers. Vaise isme problem kya hai Capt.?

Rajveer: are par mai uska teacher tha. Hum shadi kaise kar sakte hai? I mean she was never interested in me that way na.

Shalini shakes her head in disbelief. He is so idiot in matters of heart.

Dr. Shalini: Capt. last I remember, you used to love cadet Singh. Aur mujhe pata hai ki you still love her, to problem kya hai?

Rajveer: Abhi to bataya. Naina doesn't feel that way about me.

Dr. Shalini: aapko kaise pata? Bataya usne aapko?

Rajveer: nai.

Dr. Shalini: fir? Jyada dimag mat lagaiye. Uske parents ne pucha, usne han kah dia. It means she is fine with it. It's an arrange marriage.

Rajveer: par uski life me koi aur hua to?

Dr. Shalini: to vo kah deti apne maa baba se. Capt. She is posted in KMA. Mujhse bat hoti hai uski. Koi nai hai uski life me. Usne apni marzi se han kahan hai so stop panicking and get ready for marriage.

With this she cut the line.

"Acha hua Naina ke parents ne hi shadi propose kar di varna in dono gadho se kuch nai hone vala tha"

Shalini laughed at both of them and shakes her head in good luck of her dumb friends.
——————————————————————————

Rajveer and Naina's marriage was fixed. It's a simple wedding ceremony as Rajveer didn't want a big fat wedding.

He only have few batchmates, Shalini, Sherry and Gunny attending from his side. Abhimanyu very rudely declined the invitation stating he is really busy in his work as Vice Principal KMA.

Sherry was very nervous in attending the marriage. She knows her father is responsible for Naveen's death and she is scared how Naina's family will react. Rajveer convinced her by saying that he won't reveal her surname at least till the wedding is over.

Sherry is excited about the wedding too. She is very close to Rajveer. Even more than his father who never gave her ample time. She has done all the shopping for Rajveer and Naina.

Finally the D day arrived. Rajveer came to Nainital one day before but didn't went to Naina's house.

In between this 1 month, Rajveer and Naina never interacted much. Sherry called her constantly, asking Naina choice. Sometimes during those calls, Rajveer was also present and they talked formally. But never like how it should be.

Naina feels Rajveer agreed for this marriage because of her parents. She is still not able to face him as her gun shot haunts her till now.

Rajveer also never called her as he also feels that she agreed for this marriage because of her parents. Both of them are still in student teacher zone.

Both of them finally see each other during varmala. Naina is wearing a soft yellow lahanga and is looking stunning. Rajveer couldn't help but stare at her open mouthed.

Dr. Shalini finally murmured, "muh band kar lijiye Capt. Sab record ho rha hai"

Rajveer blushed and looked down. All ceremonies are done and when he tied the Mangal sutra, he can see the tears in her eyes. But she is not looking unhappy.

Finally he put vermillion on her parting and some of it fell on her nose. He tried to brush it when one of Naina's relatives said, "are na hatao dulha, jab ye nak par girta hai na uska matlab ye hota ki ladki ko ladka bahut pyar karega shadi ke bad"

Everyone laughed on this but Naina and Rajveer blushed deep red.
—————————————————————————

Gunny has gifted Rajveer and Naina one night stay at a hotel as a wedding gift.

He even got the room decorated which made Rajveer and Naina super awkward.

Dr. Shalini: wow Gunny. Aapse itni samajhadari expected nai thi.

Dr Shalini and Gunny came to drop them at the hotel. They are staying in the same hotel but on different floor.

Gunny: Hanji doctorani ji. Aapko mujhse samajhadari ki ummed kaha hogi. Chale ab? In dono ko akela chod dete hai. Ya aapko aur samajhadari dikhani hai.

Dr. Shalini: jee nai Gunny. Aj ka quota aapne pura kar dia na. All best Capt. and Naina to you too.

Both of them blushed but didn't smiled. Gunny locked the room while leaving.

They went inside but didn't said anything for some time. They are sitting on different sides of the bed for sometime.

Finally Naina thought atleast to change the attire. The jewellery and heavy work dress is making her irritated.

Naina: I will just change.

Rajveer nodded and kept sitting there only. Naina went to the bathroom/closet area and started to remove her pins. She got rid of most of her jewellery but unable to unhook her blouse.

She tried for several minutes but her hands are unable to reach that point. Finally she called Rajveer.

He went inside after her 2 to 3 times calling him. He saw her fighting with the blouse and understood why she called him.

He analysed the situation. Her hairs are stuck in the hook and that's why it's locked. So he started to remove her hairs to one side.

His fingers brushed through her back and she shivered on his touch. He delicately removed all her hair stuck in the hook and opened the hook finally.

Naina is looking so beautiful and he can see that in mirror in front of her. Her bare back is also inviting him and he lost his control suddenly.

He kissed on her nape lightly. Naina closed her eyes. She never thought of things to move so fast with them as they didn't even talked properly from past 2 and half years.

His kisses trails her entire back till her waist. His fingers brushed her waist line and reached till her navel point. From the back of his hand he circled around her naval.

Naina is feeling strange emotions inside her. On one side she wanted him to stop this torture but on another side she is enjoying these unknown sensations in her.

Rajveer's hands came back up and he kissed her shoulders. His hand are now touching her side just above her waist. She is leaning on him and he took it as a sign to slide her blouse down.

But the moment he attempted it, Naina closed her arms protecting her front. Rajveer felt guilty of rushing things with her and he immediately left her alone.

Naina came back after changing and saw Rajveer sleeping on the sofa. She felt bad upon seeing him like this but damage was done and the moment became awkward.