Chapter 10

Naina woke up by commotion in room. Rajveer was ready in his jeans and white shirt looking stunning with wet hairs.

Naina kept staring at him by peeking through her blanket when he caught her eyes. He raised his eyes and she hide underneath the blanket again.

Rajveer: Uth jayo. We have to go for checkup. Shalini asked me to get you checked for ligament tear.

Naina made a face. He smiled at her and came close. He cupped her face and looked her in eyes saying, "I made pasta, get ready fast"

Naina : how would I get ready? I can't walk na.

He supported her to get up form bed and took her to washroom for brushing her teeth. Then came the crucial task of changing clothes, so they decided Naina would change the top herself and they will keep the same lower for today.

It's getting really late for their appointment so Rajveer served her breakfast on bed and Naina whined some more about not able to comb her hairs.

Naina: Kuch dikhta nai hai mirror ke bina. How would I do? Can you help me plzzzzzz

She asked with so much childlike voice that he can't resist. He started combing her hairs slowly, to not hurt or stretch any hair. She kept feeding him too by her spoon as he didn't had his breakfast too.

He finally made a simple ponytail for her and lifted her in his arms to take up to the jeep. She kept staring at her lovingly and he noticed it, but didn't reacted.

They had their appointment well and she didn't have any ligament tear. Doctor suggested one more day of rest to her and added a temporary bandage.

They both came back to home and Rajveer made her lie down.

Rajveer: Naina I think we should resume our studies. I mean aise bhi meri leaves lag hi rahi hai to atleast ache se time utilise hoga.

Naina is irritated but didn't said anything. Rajveer to made her revise some of the old topics but Naina's concentration was missing

Rajveer: kahan hai dhyan tumhara Naina. It's such an easy code. Why are you not able to crack it?

Naina pouted but didn't replied anything

Rajveer: Naina... say something? Or are you not serious about this? Tell me

Naina: I don't want to study now

Rajveer: why? What to do you want to do then? Waste time?

Naina: to matlab whenever we are alone we should study only? Aisa to aap jab sach me mere teacher the KMA me, tab bhi nai karte the

Rajveer was speechless on this. What was she suggesting.

Naina was fidgeting with her blanket when Rajveer sat besides her and held her hands to stop her fidgeting , "Naina...sach batao kya chal rha hai tumhare dimag me?"

Naina didn't said anything but struggled to remove her hands from his grip. But he tightened his grip which made her frustrated.

Naina: what are we? Matlab rishta kya hai humara? I mean sometimes I feel..... I mean you are so gentle.... but sometimes so aloof.. I get so confused.

Rajveer kept staring at her. He came closer to her face and held her face by chin to made her look at him.

Rajveer: Naina sach kaho, kya tum nai janti in sawalo ke jawab?

Naina continued staring at his peat bog eyes, "kabhi kabhi kuch baaten sunna jaruri hota hai. Please aj vo sab kah dijiye jo hum dono shayad jante hai par kabhi kahi nai"

He kissed her forehead overwhelmed by her response, "Naina .... mai chahta hu tumhe... kab se ..pata nai mujhe... ye ehsaas bahut bad me hua shayad ....par tumhe kabhi koi takleef me nai dekh sakta mai...tum par naraz hona mujhe haq lagta hai mera...tum patni ho meri aur us nate tumhara haq hai mujh par lekin sach kahu to maine apni zindagi par tumhe haq bahut pahle se de dia tha.... mai kaise kahu kya ho tum meri...shayad zindagi ho meri tum"

Naina had her eyes filled with tears. She never thought he was hiding so much inside from who knows when. She too cupped his face in her hands and touched his forehead, "acha hua aapne kah dia, na kahte to shayad to shayad mai pagal ho jati"

He looked at her, his eyes resemble eyes of a drunken man. She couldn't hold the stare and closed her eyes. Rajveer came close to her lips and murmured, "say it, Naina".

His voice is low but commanding and Naina couldn't disobey it, "I love you". The moment she finished, Rajveer's lips crashed her and he kissed her like a thirsty man. Drinking from her lips, he caged her in his arms. Naina surrendered herself completely to him.

He kissed her until they are both out of breath and then he finally left her. Their breathing heavy but now he can't keep his hands off her.

He gave her a moment break and then again went for another deep kiss. Now he is not keeping it gentle like last time but deepening it by sucking her lips one by one. Naina though inexperienced, trying to convey her feelings in that moment.

His hands are moving from her face, stroking her jaw line to her neck. Her uneven breathing is telling how much this touch is impacting her.

His hand moved to her upper chest area and then went back towards her hairs to pull her close. Another hand is firmly moving against her waist, brushing his fingers occasionally on her bare stomach as her top is misplaced.

Suddenly his leg touched her ankle and she flinched due to pain. He immediately stopped, "sorry, Naina".
She pecked lightly on his lips closing his eyes by her hands, "don't ruin this moment, I waited for this from so long"

Rajveer smiled and hugged her lightly, "ok. But I think we should stop right here today, at least jab tak tum puri tarah thik nai ho jati"

Naina eyes have become widened and he smiled mischievously, "I know, mujhe resist karna thoda mushkil hai lekin chalega. Nai?"

Naina is beet root red and couldn't meet his eyes. He is amused at her expressions, she is always this adorable. But now she is his. His adorable, cute, sweet, childish and reckless "Naina".

/*I was having a really hectic but the love you guys give to me, motivates me to write. Although it's really a stress buster! Do tell me friends, how is it? */