2- My Days Once Revolved Around You

Emerson's POV-

-flashback-

"Who do you think you are? Wasting all this time on those stupid drawings!" She spoke and I felt the tears brewing up in my eyes.

"This is my passion, and if you can't accept that, then I don't think we should be together" I spoke, being as honest as possible without hurting myself any more than I already had.

"Fine! We're done then. Goodbye Emerson"

-flashback over-

"Emmy, hey! Snap out of it!" i heard Remington speak and I looked up at him.

"Stop thinking about her, she couldn't respect you and you did what you had to do to be happy." He spoke and I smiled.

"You're right. It just kinda sucks you know? It's lonely" I spoke and he got this devilish grin on his face.

"Your gears are turning. Spit it out" I spoke, laughing.

"I know we said we wound't fall for people that we work with, but what's gonna happen if you fall for Destiny?" Remington spoke, and I sighed.

I might catch feelings but I doubt they would be mutual.

"She's way too pretty and way too talented for me. Plus she probably already has a boyfriend" I spoke and he looked at me with that stupid grin again.

"It says she single right here, in her insta bio" he spoke and I could tell he was just trying to put pressure on me.

"We'll see" I spoke, sighing.

"She has her interview tonight, so better think fast lover boy" he spoke before walking out.

That twisted son of a bitch.

Moments later I got a text from Kellin

'Please take care of Destiny if she gets the job, she's been to hell in a hand basket these last few months'

I quickly replied back

'Of course! She seems really passionate about what she does, so I'm excited to meet her'

Moments later I hears Sebastian screaming.

"Boys! It's time to head to the studio for the interview! Let's go!"

I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs.

-Destiny's POV-

Today was the day that I had my interview with Palaye Royale, and I was nervous, to say the least.

'Good luck kid, I'll be rooting for you'

Kellin texted and I smiled. He had left for tour early this morning. Inconvenient but I made it work.

I grabbed my things and headed out the door. I put the address of the studio into my phone and started driving.

I arrived and the building was huge, it made me anxious.

I walked into the building and spoke

"I'm here for an interview with Palaye Royale?" I spoke and the receptionist looked up at me.

"Oh! You must be Destiny! Right this way sweetheart" She spoke and I immediately felt comforted.

She led me to a studio on the third floor and let me in.

"Guys she's here, shut the fuck up" A man who looked like the oldest, and probably most responsible looked at me.

"Hi, I'm Sebastian, and this is Remington and Emerson" he spoke and I smiled.

"Destiny. I think you guys might know my brother" I spoke, laughing.

"Probably. Let's just get started shall we?

"Yeah, for sure" I spoke and I sat down.

"So you say you have a camera?" Remington spoke and I pulled my camera out of my bag.

"Yup, this is it. I have all my attachments and lenses and stuff in the car" I spoke and Emerson and I locked eyes.

He was cute.

"Great, and you're good with the tour and press schedules?" Sebastian asked and I nodded.

"Yep. I don't really have a life, so I'm free all the time. I actually do have one question though." I spoke and Sebastian looked at me, signalling for me to go on.

"How much will I be getting payed?" I spoke and Sebastian smiled

"Usually it depends. You'd be on the payroll, but you'd also be getting payed by the venues or the magazine people when we do shows and magazine shoots" he spoke and I smiled.

"That's perfect. I just need to be able to live" I spoke, laughing

"Okay, perfect. We'll be in touch" Sebastian spoke and I got up to leave

-Emerson's POV-

She was perfect, she seemed like the type to just be chill with everything.

"So, how do you feel?" Sebastian asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I think she's perfect for the job" I spoke and Remington smirked at me, so I smacked him from under the table.

-Destiny's POV-

I was really hoping to get this job.

I didn't wanna admit it, but I think after enough time I'll start to develop feeling for at least one of them, and the feelings won't be reciprocated, and I'm pretty sure they all have girlfriends.

I had no idea.