seventeen

Ara

2:00am

I wake up next to Jimin. His alarm is going off. I shake him until he jolts awake and turns his alarm off. He throws his body back down and huffs. He runs his fingers through his hair and says, "Call your assistant. I'll be back." He gets up and grabs his phone, walking out of the room. I call my assistant and she said she understands and she has everything under control and will tell the school. The call ends and I get out of Jimin's bed and go to use the bathroom. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. my hair is everywhere and my eyes are droopy. I use the bathroom and go out of Jimin's room towards my room. I see Taehyung coming out of his room, wearing a big white t-shirt and a pair of black basketball ball shirt. I walk up to him.

"Hi." I say. "Hey." He says softly. "It's going to be okay I promise." I say to him, hugging him. He hugs me back and let's go of me. "I'm going to miss you guys." He says as Jimin walks up to us. He puts his arm around me. "We are going to miss you too, man." Jimin said and put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "I got someone to show my houses today. We can get breakfast on the way to the train stop. But, we have to leave very soon. So go get dressed, pack your stuff do all of that. I will warm the car up 2:30. But we have to leave a little bit before 3." Jimin explains. Taehyung and I nod our heads and go back into our rooms.

Okay, so it's freezing outside. Like 24 but feels like 14. I put on a black shirt with a yellow sweater over it and a zip up black jacket, some black leggings with pockets on them. I put on two pairs of socks and redo my bun, pulling out the end pieces. I put on a slight coat of makeup and put my glasses on. I grab my phone, my charger, my purse and my backpack. "Hey! All of the boys called out and Jin is on his way with the boys and the van they should be here in about 5 minutes." Jimin yells. I go out of my room and knock on Taehyung's door. He opens it. He is wearing a white long sleeve shirt under a blue tshirt. He has on some baggy light washed pants and with black socks. His hair has gotten longer, it comes down further in the back and his bangs come down a little bit passed his eyes a little. And a light pink headband. "Did they all really wake up early enough to get dressed, call out of work, and come over just to take me home?" Taehyung asked. I nod my head. "I'm guessing Namjoon said something about it last night to them. He was the only one that knew. They really do love you. But I guess you won't be getting the aux cord today."

He nods his head, laughing a little bit. He has a suitcase and one small duffel bag and his backpack. He closes his door and pats the door. "I'm okay I'm okay." I hug him again. "You will be home soon. This has honestly been some of the best weeks of my life having you down here. And we will have more when you get back." He pulls away from the hug. "I know." "Let's roll!" Jimin yells. We go downstairs and put our jackets and scarfs off. I am the last one to walk out of the door, I like the door and turn the lights off.

~

It is now 5am we are halfway way there. Namjoon and Seokjin are in the two front seats. Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung are in the middle row and Jimin, Jungkook and I are in the very back row. Jin is driving and Namjoon is asleep. Yoongi is also asleep, Hoseok has his headphone in and bobbing his head to music. Taehyung is listening to music but also is asleep on a sleeping Yoongi's shoulder. Me and Jungkook are showing each other old pictures and Jimin is listening to music and trying to sleep.

Jungkook eventually falls asleep and Jimin is now awake. I have my headphones in and I starting to fall asleep but I feel the van slow down. I open my eyes and we are stopped at a gas station. "Go pee and hurry we have to back on the road, kids." Jin jokes and everybody laughs a little and gets out. We all part ways getting into the store. Jimin walks up behind me and kisses me on the head. "I can get whatever you want." He says softly. I nod my head. "Just a water and a bag of chips will be okay. I'm going to go use the bathroom." He nods his head. I go into the bathroom and use the bathroom. I wash and dry my hands and walk out. Namjoon is coming out of the bathroom at the same time as me and we walk to the van together talking. We get in our seats and we are still talking and by the time the conversation ended, everyone gets back in the van.