forty one

Ara

My mom, Jimin's and the rest of the guys moms, 2 of my very good friends from work and the one and only Mrs. Choi, are all gathered in a small room. My friend Ae-cha and her 2 year old daughter, YongSeok, did my make up, as much as YongSeok could, and my other friend Cho did my hair. Jimin and Taehyung's moms helped with my corset. Seokjin and Namjoon's moms did my nails. I argued to paint my toenails because you can't see my feet because of my dress, but Yoongi and Jungkook's moms insisted to do them for my honeymoon. Hoseok, my mom, and Mrs. Choi helped fluff my dress out and put my vail in my hair without messing it up.

"Do I look okay?" I ask fiddling with my fingers

"Do I look okay?" I ask fiddling with my fingers. "Are you kidding?" Ae-cha scoffed and hit my shoulder lightly. "Darling you look stunning." Jimin's mom says with a smile. "I wouldn't want anyone else marrying my son." I smile and let my head drop softly. "Are you nervous, honey?" My mother asked and I shake my head. "About the wedding? No. The other thing. Very." Mentioning the other thing, Cho perks up and quickly walks to my side. "First of all, breathe. Second, trust me when I say he loves you." I chuckle and give her a small hug.

We hear a small knock on the door. My mom walks over to open. She nods her head a little bit and shuts the door. "Jimin and the other dads are in their room and the groomsmen are ready to see you." I smile and start to walk towards the door. The plan was to let the guys see me before Jimin. To see their reaction before Jimin's. For some reason I don't know why we are actually doing that.

I go down the hall outside to see all of the guys standing with them facing towards the castle. "Hey guys!" I say and they all cheer out. "Come on! We are ready to see you!" Namjoon says. I laugh and set myself in behind them. "Okay turn around." As they turn around they all do their sort of reaction.

Namjoon covers his mouth and laughs. Seokjin puts his hands on his head and screams "woah." Yoongi just drops to his knees and puts his hands in his head. Hoseok jumps up and down and laughs. He jumps onto Taehyung and Tae is just standing there with a proud boxy smile on his face. Jungkook is the first to run up to me and hug me.

"Ara! You look great!" Jungkook says and jumps up and down happily. "My sister looks great!" Yoongi says coming up to hug me. "You look absolutely stunning." Hoseok hugs me as well. "Look at you! All grown up." Seokjin says, wiping his fake tears and we all laugh. "I couldn't be more proud." Namjoon says. "Ara." Taehyungs says. I pick my dress up and walk towards him. "You look amazing. Like really good." He says and I laugh. "Thank you. Thank all of you. This is possibly the best day of my life."

Everyone smiles and claps their hands. "Now, where is that little boy of yours." Namjoon says looking around. Zappa runs out of the building and runs up to me. His little tux looks so cute on him. "Mommy!" He yells. "Hi baby." I smile at him. "You look like a princess." He says and kisses my cheek. "Thank you baby!" I say. "Alright! Everybody leave to get into position people are starting to arrive." We all nod and leave the alter.