forty

Ara

5:15am

We all wake up early that morning. We packed our bags the previous night. We are going to California today. I shake Jimin softly and he bolts awake. "Jesus! Are you okay?" I say, laughing a bit. "Yeah. I was just in a weird part of that dream." He says. I smile and get up to put on a pair of sweatpants. "You get the boys up and I'll get Zappa up and dressed. We need to be leaving around 8:15." I say and Jimin nods his head as we walk out of our room. I go into Zappa's room and he is sound asleep in his bed.

"Zappa baby. It's time to wake up. It's Disney and wedding week." I say softly. He yawns and rubs his eyes. "Mommy?" he says. "Yes baby." "Can you give me a bath?" Zappa asked and I nod my head. "Of course baby. Let's go help with breakfast and then eat and I will get you in the bath." He nods and holds his arms up to pick him up. I pick him up and we walk out of his room. At the same time we are leaving his room, Taehyung is going to the bathroom. "Good morning Ara. Good morning buddy." Taehyung smiles. "Good morning Uncle Tae." Zappa smiles.

"Good morning Tae. Hey, could he help you guys with breakfast while I shower. I have to give him a bath after I get out." Taehyung nods and I go downstairs. "Good morning everybody!" I say with a smile. "Guess who has a little helper for breakfast?" I say. Jungkook comes over and Zappa jumps in his arms. "Uncle Kookie!" Zappa says with a small laugh. "Let's make some pancakes!" Jungkook says and they walk away. "We got this baby. Go ahead and go shower." Jimin says and kisses me. "I'll be right right back." I go upstairs and get out of my clothes.

I wash my body and hair. I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my hair and body. I put on a pair of underwear and a bra and go to the walk in closet. I put on a black Nirvana shirt, high waisted shorts, and white socks. I put my hair in a bun and bobby pin the back of my hair up. I put my sunglasses on my head and finally put my contacts in. I walk out of the bathroom and Jimin is sitting on our bed. "Hey baby." I say. "Hey." He says. "Everything okay?" I asked. I put some lotion on my legs and and put deodorant on. "Yeah, still waking up." He laughed. I kissed him on the top of the head and smile.

"I'm about to give Zappa a bath really quick." He nods and I walk out of the room. "Zappa baby!" I call out. "In here!" He says from in the bathroom. I make a confused face and open the door. Hoseok and Jungkook are sitting on the edge of the tub and Zappa is in the tub. "You guys! You didn't have to do that." I say and hug them both. "You work hard enough as it is already. We just wanted to help out a bit." Hoseok says. "And plus I think Zappa had fun having a bath." Jungkook says and Zappa splashes the water a bit. "Uncle Koo picked my outfit and Uncle Hobi helped me wash my hair!" Zappa says and I smile.

"Breakfast!" Jin and Tae call out together. "Go ahead and get him out please. I'm going to make all 3 of you a plate!" I say with a smile. I walk out and go downstairs. "Your coffee, baby. And I already made yours and Zappa plate." Jimin says handing me my cup. He smiles at me and kisses me. "I'm going to make Hobi's and Jungkook's plate since they gave Zappa a bath." I say. "Already done that too!" Jimin says. I smile and kiss him. "Hey Namjoon, where did your pants go, bud?" I say sitting at the table. Namjoon looks down and drops his head. "Namjoon shower!" Yoongi says while brushing his teeth. "If it makes this faster, you guys could use the bathroom upstairs and the one in our room." Jimin says and I nod my head.

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jungkook drop everything they are doing and going to get in the shower. "The rest of us have showered, correct?" Jimin asked and we all nod. "Sir yes sir!" Zappa says. I smile at him and continue to eat my food. "Well, this is a stressful morning." Yoongi says and I throw my eyebrows up in agreement. "Could be worse." Seokjin says. Taehyung comes to sit down and says, "Could be one of the last three to shower." We all laugh a bit. Jimin and Zappa were sitting next to me. Taehyung was sitting across from Yoongi. Jin is sitting next to Yoongi.