Chapter 1

Charlotte woke up like everyday. To her family arguing at each other and she got tired of it. At least she had a job and had money saved so she could get away.

She got dressed in her new AP fashion gear and left she went for a walk to the park with her iPod playing the new BVB album. She always had a huge thing for Ashley Purdy. He was her dream man. Her knight in shining armor if you will.

She got to the park and sat under a tree by a pond and just closed her eyes and tried to relax all the way until she had to go home because her Mom was calling her and was furious that ahe left with no word or warning.

When she got home the first thing that happened was getting slapped in the face by her Mom and her wedding ring even cut her face up pretty bad.

Her Mom wasn't always like this. She was actually a good woman at one point however stress just tends to kill good things. 

Once her Mom slapped her she ran up to her room and packed everything she could get into her bag she would need. Being homless would be better than being abused.

She packed clothes and a couple books and some other things and left giving her mom the finger as she walked out the door. She went to the airport and got a one way ticket to California and she felt happy knowing she was getting away.

She finally got to California and got to Hollywood where her heros lived. Her knight she loved was there. But instead of being stalker like she just slept on a bench and in door ways with homless folk.

She got a crappy job but it paid for a room with a shower and what not. She was a waitress. She got paid Friday and went to walmart and got some things she needed and in doing so she bumped into Ashley.