Chapter 13

Everyone was in place in the church and Ashley was waiting for his beautiful bride as the brides maids came down the isle and then the maid of honor and when the music started to have her march down the isle. Ashley turned around and watched his beautiful bride come toward him with Jinxx walking her down the isle to give her away to him. A tear fell from his face as he smiled when he saw her.

She reached him at the alter and the preacher began the serimony.

"We gather here today to join together Ashley and Charlotte in holy matrimony."

The ceremony was finished after a few words. "If anyone has reason these two should not be married speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Would you just kiss the girl already?!" CC and Andy hollered.

"Well then in accordance with that and with the power vested in me I now pronounce you man and wife. Ashley you may kiss the bride."

Ashley kissed Charlotte and swept her off her feet. Everyone cheered and they went to their reception and had a blast. Star and CC got so drunk they danced on tables. After they finished up the reception Ashley and Charlotte went to their honey moon in the Bahamas and they lived happily ever after forever.