Chapter 7

They all went to a nice restraunt that had a little of everything for everyone cuz we all know that Jake has this thing about pizza. Anyway they hot there and ordered and the guys talked to one another about tour and the girls all had to talk to Char. She seemed so different and amazing that it sparked their interests. Of course everyone was too shy to say anything except Star. She is very blunt about things most of the time.

"So what are you gonna do about your stuff? You gonna go rent a u-haul and bring it over to Ashley's?" Star asked.

"Naw I can't. I don't jave enough money or can take time off work. I've not even met my manager to Hot Topic yet. She's apparently really busy all the time." Char said and looked at her food and took a small bite.

"Which store you work in?" Star asked as she took a bite of her meal.

"The closest one to Ashley's apartment." Char repied with a smile.

"You should go get your stuff I think your boss will give the time since I know her pretty well." Star said replying to a text she got on her phone.  She always had her phone on and it never got a break.

"How do you know her if I might ask?" Char said

"I'm the management there." Star said as she got up with her phone "excuse me work call I gotta take it." She said

Charlotte sat there in shock and the other girls said they'd go with her to get her stuff and meet up with the guys at their gig. She was excited and they all planned the trip.