Chapter 4

Charlotte kept working at her job until Hot Topic called her for an interview. She put her 2 weeks notice in and began her new job at Hot Topic since they hired her ont the spot.

Her first day was great she was loved by everyone who came in to the shop and all her co-workers too. Ashley popped by to give her a ride home so she wouldn't have to walk or take the bus home. Beyond that he also got her a little something to surpirse her later on down the line when she wasn't looking.

They got home and naturally the dogs kinda went nutty in excitment. Charlotte went to the bathroom stripped down and started the tub up when Ashley accidently ran in on her.  Charlotte screamed and smacked him in the arm and shoved him out in a panic.

Ashley knocked on the door and talked to her through it.

"Char, I'm sorry I had no idea you was in there I'm so sorry. If it helps you have a nice butt."

"Oh hush you pervert! I am so embarrased I don't wanna come out of this room."

"Char you are going to have to eventually I really do not wanna pee in the sink. I might have the perfect equipment to reach it but I really don't wanna it's gross."

"You do have a good point there." Charlotte said as she thought on it and wrapped her self in a towel and came out after she turned the water off. She didn't even start filling the very much when he walked in so she just let the water out and went to her room avoiding eye contact with Ashley.

She got to her room and put on a dress really quickly so she was at least decent.  She folded the towel she was using and set it aside. She then opened her case and finally decied to unpack.

She put all her clothes in the dresser and hung up all her shirts. She hung her only hoodie (which was from Ashley's clothing line)  on the back of her door with her purse. She pulled a stuffed zebra out set it on her bed. The zebra is the last thing her family got her before everything went to crap. She got it as a birthday gift. She took it everywhere when she was little. She named it Zaphora and they were best friends. Zaphora was her ONLY friend and it hurt but she pushed through.

Ashley knocked on the door and asked to come in. She said it was okay and Ashley came in and sat on her bed as Charlotte picked Zaphora up and sat down as she held Zaphora. Charlotte and Ashley began to talk.