Chapter 6

Ashley took her hamd and they got in his car and went to a studio.  She didn't really know what to think until they got inside. All of BVB was there with their girls. Andy and Juliet,  CC and Star, Jake and Ella, and Jinxx. All the guys hugged her and Andy said "Welcome to the family Charlotte."

They all sat and talked to get to know her.

"So Ashley said you moved in with him. How's that going? Is he being perverted yet?" CC asked as his girlfriend Star sat on his lap. 

"Well" Char began "He did accidently walk in on me trying to take a bath. Then when I pushed him out he said I had a nice butt." Everyone laughed and Ashley was just embarrassed. 

"Well that's normal for Ashley I'm sure you already know. So tell us your story your background." Andy said in is sexy tones as Juliet handed him a drink and sat next to him. 

Charlotte began to tell her story and her background and came out that her original name before she changed it was also Ashley. Which to everyone in the room was a surpirse none the less. She told them she changed it because when she came to California to get away from her family she wanted a fresh start even her name had to change because she knew it held to many bad memories for her. Of course the group asked if it still had bad memories since it was also attached to the man she was living with but her answer was "No because when I hear it now all I think is of him not myself in the slightest. I hear the name Ashley I think of his OUTLAW tattoo and all the amazing things he has done in the past 5 years." The band all agreed that it made sense and they continued on with their converstation and once it was over went to dinner with everyone.